Looking for a song !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a song !!!!

Hi everybody please i want the title of a song that start with tupac fuckin someone in that song at the beginning, please i need this song as soon as possible !!

There should be a song like that? Maybe it's on the sex tape!

Comment

All i think of maybe

(Fuck) Friendz
      Come With Me Interlude

Comment

There is no such song.

Maybe you mean a fanmade remix, that's possible.

Comment

What'z ya phone # perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Yasrez View Post
            Hi everybody please i want the title of a song that start with tupac fuckin someone in that song at the beginning, please i need this song as soon as possible !!

Comment

None of those replies ! Its not a tape nor a fanmade or remix its sounds like tupac unlocked his jeans belt than start fucking a men not women a men who is a duo singer within this song his voice is like the voice singin in the gunshot song !!

Comment

its sounds like tupac unlocked his jeans belt than start fucking a men not women a men
                Sounds like a classic

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

None of those replies ! Its not a tape nor a fanmade or remix its sounds like tupac unlocked his jeans belt than start fucking a men not women a men who is a duo singer within this song his voice is like the voice singin in the gunshot song !!
                  LOL, it's probably this song u are thinking of

Great "2Pac" song
                  "Before I fear computer chips I gotta deal with brothers flippin', I don't see no devils bleedin' only black blood drippin'."

Comment

oh his question is so cute lmao

i remember i couldn't differ pac's voice from tha realest too when i was new into his music

Comment

Originally posted by Dominator View Post
                      oh his question is so cute lmao

i remember i couldn't differ pac's voice from tha realest too when i was new into his music
                      Now we all know it's Tha Releast on U Can Be Touched #Confirmed

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X