Georgia

Love Peace & Harmony

GEORGIA

Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

GEORGIA

Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

thank you for sharin this bro i really liked: Ras Green - არასერიოზული კაცი, Gege - ეპოქას ქმნიან გიჟები!, Kazzy Jazz - ჩემი ქალაქი and his Represent Ep. 11. i really love hip hop too bad i can't understand the language.
        you see "Birja Mafia - Tsl Shavi Zeda" from watching the video and hearing some of the words they used, i can tell they were mocking mainstream music and viral antics that people do. pretty kool. btw do u have any of those hip hop instrumentals by those artist u posted above ^^. i'm going to post some music as well. i'm colombian so i speak spanish but i live in uk so i also speak english, but i will post all types of hip hop in other languages that i think sound good.
        It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

german: i love the instrumental reminds of some 80s music like "video killed the radio star."

polish:

polish:
          It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
            If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
            but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
            -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
            -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Niner_M_O_B View Post
              lool ru foreal haha, what other uk music have u heard?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post
                lool ru foreal haha, what other uk music have u heard?

If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Lunitic died in 2009. A pioneer of Irish hip-hop.
                  Last edited by Proletarian; 10-30-2017, 01:37 AM.
                  "The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas".

Comment

Classic German Underground Rap:

Comment

Comment

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

[MENTION=15439]Niner_M_O_B let me show u some uk stuff lol

when drake came to london he got really gassed and apparently signed to skepta's label boy better know lol

Comment

[MENTION=2846]AK47 [MENTION=911]Housereps
                              collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X