Eminem Rips Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2psah View Post
    Always considered Em as a rapper for 14 year old kids..

This is his own fault, look at the childish music videos he has made.. Pathetic..

Can't even take him serious.. lol..
    Yes. The same with 50 Cent. Both come from the same money making machine too. I bet it's a good idea to target a young audience. In the long run they obviously look like jokes, but still can laugh all the way to the bank.

What about their fans? I personally cannot take a person seriously if he/she names these rappers as personal favorites.
    Last edited by Slut; 10-14-2017, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slut View Post
      Yes. The same with 50 Cent. Both come from the same money making machine too. I bet it's a good idea to target a young audience. In the long run they onviously look like jokes, but still can laugh all the way to the bank.

What about their fans? I personally cannot take a person seriously if he/she names these rappers as personal favorites.
      Eminem's first album was great. Innovative and fresh. 50's Power of the Dollar album was good aswell.

In the end it's all just entertainment, even Pac's music.

Comment

Originally posted by Hennessy View Post
        Also Em rapping like hes on KOTD to show that he still got skills in his "battle rap" since the public say he got "soft" unlike in his "slim shady" era, which is true, but at the same time he can chill.... There's no point on proving anything cuz em is em, he did his things, he had his time.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
          u know this kinda shit makes me laugh, but at the same time these mfers are making black ppl look dumb, which creates stereotype against Black ppl. Thats why i don't fuk with worldstar cuz they makin black ppl look dumb and ignorant in public.

Comment

Originally posted by Hennessy View Post
            u know this kinda shit makes me laugh, but at the same time these mfers are making black ppl look dumb, which creates stereotype against Black ppl. Thats why i don't fuk with worldstar cuz they makin black ppl look dumb and ignorant in public.
            yeah blame worldstar and not the people in the videos, makes sense.
            LMAO

Comment

Em kills it, like always

Comment

Originally posted by MiranTheDon View Post
                Thats not true, lol just some lame ass hater thing zZZZzz

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Passion View Post
                  What do you mean?

Comment

Look buddy boy, i know you're an Eminem fan, and you probably dress like that, just cause u dress like that doesn't change the fact, that %95 of "stans" dress like that

Comment

Originally posted by MiranTheDon View Post
                      Look buddy boy, i know you're an Eminem fan, and you probably dress like that, just cause u dress like that doesn't change the fact, that %95 of "stans" dress like that
                      Ok Gangstaaaa, baby boy dress like u want, but stop talk shit.
                      Last edited by Mr.Passion; 10-31-2017, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Ok Gangstaaaa, baby boy dress like u want, but stop talk shit.
                        Okaaay?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X