• Show
Clear All

• Star Wars: The Last Jedi

trailer 2 was released
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

I loved The Force Awakens and this looks great! The trailer showed a little too much though. I feel a tad spoiled.

Comment

Originally posted by skitzo View Post
      I loved The Force Awakens and this looks great! The trailer showed a little too much though. I feel a tad spoiled.

Don't worry,the trailer didn't give anything away. It's all misdirect.

I Know Death Follows Me
      But
      I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Wasn't the last Star Nerds only released a year or two ago

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Queefy..

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
          If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
          but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
          -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
          -Tupac Shakur

Comment

tbh im not feeling any of the new era Star Wars. I blame Disney.

Classics were the best...

Comment

So? Now that most have seen it, what do you think?

When I walked out when the credits were rolling and nerds stayed, I wasn't sure if I liked it or not. It is more like a comedy? It's mocking other Star Wars movies too.

Spoiler: Comments with some spoilers 

[hide]
              1. Political messages: burning religious books as they are bullshit, selling weapons both to the good guys and the bad guys, ... Should the first order be seen as the US? Rebels as terrorists?
              2. Killing off characters: wasting Snoke and Luke?
              3. Completely pointless storyline for Finn
              4. First SW without a lightsaber duel? A lightsaber does not touch another lightsaber in this movie...
              5. Many key things are hard to spot, like Rey steeling the books or Kylo saying that force projecting kills
              6. Most of the force related things in this movie are completely new and therefore unexpected

[/hide]

Now 4 days after checking out the movie, I think that I liked it. I will have to watch it again soon to see if I missed some things.
              Last edited by Slut; 12-16-2017, 09:54 PM.

Comment

waiting for the 3D blu-ray
                My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                Vinyls: 60
                Cassettes: 110
                CDs: 216

Comment

The movie with all high expectations was a total disappointment

Comment

Originally posted by Filla187 View Post
                    The movie with all high expectations was a total disappointment
                    I checked some reviews by SW nerds and many weird things make sense after that. I fully understand how many disliked the movie. For some reason most seem to love it though. I personally still don't really know what to think of it.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X