X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wud fuk

Comment

Originally posted by Hennessy View Post
      it seems that way... Trap music is the "shit" now... No soul what so ever, just senseless violence and hardcore element that these pos are portraying. When this bitchass Slim Jesus came out, i was in awe.............. Shit is sad.... Only current rapper that i like is Freddie Gibbs cuz he got shit to say and i like his style.

Mumble rap is most popular and people who listens it are retards. Slim jesus is trash. I respect Slim Jesus because he is only rapper who actually says "he is not with the shit" all other rappers just rap like they are killers and shit. Bunch of fakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
        She was a stripper before turning into a rapper ..
        rlly? didn't know that, then that explains her whoreism lol. Fukin skeezer Probably she sucked few dicks for her studio time.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyhopia View Post
          Mumble rap is most popular and people who listens it are retards. Slim jesus is trash. I respect Slim Jesus because he is only rapper who actually says "he is not with the shit" all other rappers just rap like they are killers and shit. Bunch of fakes.
          Imo, Slim Jesus doesn't deserve respect cuz he's just telling who he is. In a way, he admitted to say that he is a culture vulture. Thats sad. On top of that he surrounds himself with black ppl just to create his persona as a "thug". If he just stayed real and rapped about his own life or create his own lane without usin "gang" shit, that will be kool. But "gang" trap music? The gang members are dying over their turfs/reps and wat nt and this mfer is playing and leeching off that img, thats a sucka. Reminds me of X-Raided line where he goes "you're gang bangin nigga, hustla, mfkin pyscho, loco but only in the studio". The worst part is he is a white boy tryin to act like black (reminds me of justin bieber), he's ignorant and should study Black history and gang culture before he starts fukin around. I don't see no respect toward Blacks. I like to watch gang documents and study their history and none of them are actually "proud" about themselves rather stuck. He should be put on the show "Beyond Scared Straight" to see what the consequence the real gangs are having.

Mumbling rap is out of question to even be classified and put on the category as "hiphop" lol. Its not rap, they are just mumbling lean addicts tryin to utter. The sad part is that the audience is getting dumber and dumber every year. Whats next, whispering rap?.... sheesh... thats why i stay listening to 90s rap while some ppl say "move on, why u stuck in the 90s" im like stfu why the hell should i listen to fake shit for the sake of "trend" and "new era". Fuck that i rather stuck in the 80-90s rap cuz they got soul and actual messages. U dig? lol.
          Last edited by Hennessy; 10-11-2017, 02:53 PM.

Comment

I would fuck Cardi B anytime

Comment

She was a stripper before turning into a rapper ..
              rlly? didn't know that, then that explains her whoreism lol. Fukin skeezer Probably she sucked few dicks for her studio time.
              Originally posted by MiranTheDon View Post
              I would fuck Cardi B anytime
              Oh yea I would bang her too

The sad part is that the audience is getting dumber and dumber every year. Whats next, whispering rap?....
              You forget?? We had that already

"You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by tonyhopia View Post
                I respect Slim Jesus because he is only rapper who actually says "he is not with the shit" all other rappers just rap like they are killers and shit. Bunch of fakes.
                Tay K is a real one. He's currently facing weapon & murder charges.

The wackest beat in the world lol.

Comment

Tay K is a real one. He's currently facing weapon & murder charges.

The wackest beat in the world lol.
                  fukin pathetic probably snitched himself just like Bobby. "Soundcloud rappers" are joke.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X