Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacific Rim: Uprising Trailer (2018) Features 2pac's Untouchable

lmao..

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
    If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
    but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
    -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
    -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Do they have this bitch on speed dial or something?

Press 1 if you'd like to speak to sales, 2 for the nosering hotline and 3 if you'd like to license Untouchable.
      I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
      Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

oh look the 100th remix of untouchable

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
        First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

Why do they keep using some of 2pac's stupidest lyrics, not even a good part of the song. His vocals sound entirely out of place in that mix, which otherwise sounds like a fun trailer score.

The actual film? Looks like shit. That CGI is crappy and they should feel crappy. Also Charlie Day cannot act, he was terribe in the first.. This looks bad, so bad.

The original Untouchable beat is fire, I don't see why people keep remixing it into something so different, when you have such a killer track to begin with.
          It make homos game at females.

Comment

how fucking cheesy was that, i understand what they were trying to do, but fuck. i know exactly how they came out with this, they were typing in there own name on google or something and typed in Pac (PACific rim) and looked at the recommendations and then thought hmmm, how can we flip this into a "hip" approach. oh yh what was one of pac's last "aggressive" tracks from last album "Pac's life?".. "untouchable." yes lets use that horrible chopped up vocals in the chorus for our trailer sound track with some epic transformer soundboards and intensive orchestral drums and strings layered with some battle of hope.
            if the giant monster was gonna be some makaveli beast being and the only way to beat him was to trough his rear-rim style. then that would be a great twist for the movie.

Pacific Rim
            if I C Pac's Rim?

think were getting onto something boys.
            It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Originally posted by coughdrops View Post
              Why do they keep using some of 2pac's stupidest lyrics, not even a good part of the song. His vocals sound entirely out of place in that mix, which otherwise sounds like a fun trailer score.

The actual film? Looks like shit. That CGI is crappy and they should feel crappy. Also Charlie Day cannot act, he was terribe in the first.. This looks bad, so bad.

The original Untouchable beat is fire, I don't see why people keep remixing it into something so different, when you have such a killer track to begin with.

Last edited by Hard2Kill; 10-07-2017, 11:38 PM.

Comment

first Django Unchained, now this, and how many other movies with that clip. Weird..

how bout a new fucking album with the remaining 40+ unheards to get it the fuck over with??

Comment

I was happy about this! I saw the first movie a long time ago. I was and am a Dragon Ball and Gundum geek. Not really interested in any other anime. When I saw the first one it looked a lot like Gundum. Although it's a weird choice it's like a combo of my two favorite things. Any mention of Pac in the media excites me.
                  sigpic

Comment

That was terrible. They really need to stop this shit. I'd prefer they do nothing instead of this crap. I was a little embarrassed to be a Pac fan while watching that.

Comment

i do understand what you're trying to say skitzo but you know... the power of money are pushing people do everything - even that.
                      and btw. i've never in my life was embarrassed to be a 2pac fan, while watching whatever!

Comment

Originally posted by coughdrops View Post

90% of the viewers aren't going to know whos song that is to begin with. They're going to hear it in the trailer and think 'Shit, that sounds pretty fucking good'. Mostly because these kids don't know the extent of Pac's lyrics and talent.

Charlie day is the wildcard. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                          Charlie day is the wildcard. 'Nuff said.
                          Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
                          If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
                          but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
                          -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
                          -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X