This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hidden notifications

why is it every time someone quotes me when i go to check it its hidden?

an admin has to fix it

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
    First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Belt View Post
      reup #mods help

Comment

I have this issue too. Can a mod help? Whenever I get quoted or my name is tagged, it just says hidden so I can't respond or see what I'm being tagged in, and it's probably something where people want my input.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeezNuuuts83 View Post
          I have this issue too. Can a mod help? Whenever I get quoted or my name is tagged, it just says hidden so I can't respond or see what I'm being tagged in, and it's probably something where people want my input.
          In ur case the only reason i can think of is that you are not yet able to view some content due to your post count. So people are tagging you in forum sections which you are not able to view, yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Belt View Post
            Must be a section that is not open for you, yet. Example download section.

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
              In ur case the only reason i can think of is that you are not yet able to view some content due to your post count. So people are tagging you in forum sections which you are not able to view, yet.
              That's not it. I've found the stuff I was tagged in by chance when just browsing threads. But even when people quote my own posts I can't see a link to the thread either.

So for example, I got a notification saying that I was quoted (and it turned out to be this thread) but I couldn't even see it. I had to think of what I had posted in.

Comment

WOW I thought I was the only one LOL

Comment

[MENTION=911]Big G.O.V.

Is this going to be fixed anytime soon?

Comment

[MENTION=15657]Belt [MENTION=16430]HBK [MENTION=16383]DeeezNuuuts83

next time mention me it's an usergroup bug - now should be fixed for u!

Comment

Yeah I noticed it a day or two ago that I could see stuff I was mentioned in, quoted in, or my post was thanked/liked. Thanks for fixing it.

Comment

thanks [MENTION=608]Immortal

Comment

Thanksssssss

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
                          If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
                          but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
                          -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
                          -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X