This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One nation *an idea*

what about creating a big ass 2pac death row platform, by merging 2pac forums and create a big ass one nation type forum for all things 2pac and death row? 2pf could step in as the foundation of building the huge base i am talking about? it will need work, maybe all of us to make it happen.
    Love Peace & Harmony

It’s a great idea and has been talked about before if i remember correctly
    But i doubt this will ever happen

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
    sigpic

Comment

What would you combine? Every forum is dead. I also would not make Death Row a part of it. Nobody cares about the b-class artists.

Comment

I think Rage first spoke about this idea. Main problem imo is, who would be the head admin? If you merge all forums risk will be one admin maybe decides to kick the others out at some point. Head admin therefore should be a neutral person.

I think it will be difficult eitherway. Some people are beefing for years and coming together would definitely bring heat.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominator View Post
          I think Rage first spoke about this idea. Main problem imo is, who would be the head admin? If you merge all forums risk will be one admin maybe decides to kick the others out at some point. Head admin therefore should be a neutral person.

I think it will be difficult eitherway. Some people are beefing for years and coming together would definitely bring heat.
          Various admins
          Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by Suiris*9 View Post
            Various admins

Yea, but I'm talking about the head admin/site owner.

Comment

2Pac forum only needs to wait it out. No point.

too many dick heads in this scene to ever make it work anyway.

I speak from experience.

Steez
              Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Comment

Never happen. Egos and ePeens rule the day and backstabbing and treachery are all in the game.

It is a shame that Pac fans have their own little diasporas over the years as each time the sites have tanked and anothers launched the member base has decreased again and again and again until us, the last ones left if you will, the hardest of the hardcore digital crack fiends of Pacland find ourselves here in this, the latest incarnation.

As it stands the other sites are runnin on E anyway and will be finished in a few as the bleaks have ran dry and aside from that what else do they have? Admittedly this site could be doing a lot more and a lot better if it wasn't rudderless but hey, thats none of my business.

I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmolive Thug View Post
                  Admittedly this site could be doing a lot more and a lot better if it wasn't rudderless but hey, thats none of my business.
                  This forum would do alot better if you weren't around. It would be equivalent to raining free leaks. Oh well, at least we have Greg Kading & Mike Dorsey contribute the greatest thing the 2Pac scene can ever appreciate at the moment.

The truth about 2Pac's murder should be sufficient as a suitable replacement of unheard leaks and song information in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                    This forum would do alot better if you weren't around. It would be equivalent to raining free leaks. Oh well, at least we have Greg Kading & Mike Dorsey contribute the greatest thing the 2Pac scene can ever appreciate at the moment.

The truth about 2Pac's murder should be sufficient as a suitable replacement of unheard leaks and song information in general.
                    Yawn! Get off my dick and eat some breakfast lil homie - 5,877 posts of saying a whole load of nothing, the hallmark of your life it seems.

Comment

Last edited by Dominator; 10-01-2017, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Dominator; 10-01-2017, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Stop ruining every thread with your beef crap. Seriously, it's annoying.

Comment

13'000 posts between 3 forums with 2 alias names.
                            Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Comment

Originally posted by Steez View Post
                              13'000 posts between 3 forums with 2 alias names.
                              That was cryptic. Is this a game? Is it like Charades? How many words? Syllables? Can we get a clue?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X