Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What In THE FUCK happened to the NATION and 2FB Fourm!?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What In THE FUCK happened to the NATION and 2FB Fourm!?

Anyway it looks like this is My new home now
    Last edited by adoutlaw; 09-21-2017, 05:18 PM. Reason: No advertising of other sites, thanks

2fb

It's still there. This forum and any forum representing Pac are still here. Tupcanation is gone but it's members are still around, scattered throughout multiple forums. The internet is magical ain't it?
    Last edited by Dominator; 09-21-2017, 10:55 AM. Reason: No advertising of other sites please
    Say no to Trump.

Comment

Fuck 2FagB and Big Fag..

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
      If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
      but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
      -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
      -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Get that bullshit off 2Forum.. Tfoh smfh

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by MR. ROJAS View Post
          2fb

It's still there. This forum and any forum representing Pac are still here. Tupcanation is gone but it's members are still around, scattered throughout multiple forums. The internet is magical ain't it?
          I didn't even represent TupacANation, but am curious why it is "gone?" Anything to do with the Estate?

Comment

Originally posted by MR. ROJAS View Post
            2fb

No man, 2fb is not there anymore, can't even find it on google!
            Last edited by Dominator; 09-21-2017, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by adamvenedam View Post
              No man, 2Pac fan base is not there anymore, can't even find it on google!
              I'm glad!!

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by adamvenedam View Post
                No man, 2fb is not there anymore, can't even find it on google!
                They changed forum name.
                Last edited by Dominator; 09-21-2017, 07:17 PM.

Comment

tn was a good place, but it was dead for the last few years. Maybe they didn't bother to continue. I hope some of the old heads join here, <3 legendz <3 Jimmy_Bonez

tfb i don't know … Hopefully people realized that forum is lead by a negative person and left. Negativity and anger always looses

Comment

all forums should just come together as one at this point and just be one big ass community been saying this for years

Comment

Originally posted by Dominator View Post
                      tn was a good place, but it was dead for the last few years. Maybe they didn't bother to continue. I hope some of the old heads join here, <3 legendz <3 Jimmy_Bonez

tfb i don't know … Hopefully people realized that forum is lead by a negative person and left. Negativity and anger always looses
                      Loses*

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Belt View Post
                        all forums should just come together as one at this point and just be one big ass community been saying this for years
                        you bitch ass 2 faced muthafucka stole my words out of my mouth. IVE BEEN SAYING IT. i told it omar.
                        Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Never happen, don't y'all know how the 2Pac forum scene works?

Like minded fans gather to worship at the digital altar of 2Pac
                          Things go good, site expands
                          Leaks, bleaks, buying groups, alt OG triple OG Kush DAT rip that's on my mama, word! occurs
                          Egos increase
                          Couple of members decide they can do it better
                          New site takes off

Rinse and repeat. Egos are too hefty for an all in one site to work but one thing I've been saying about this forum right here is one little tweak they could make that would make it stomp all over any other Pac forum, you ready?

Have only two forum sections. One strictly for 2Pac with 3 subsections (General music discussion/Death Row/something else) and the other an "Off Topic" area for absolutely everything else with three subsections (beef/something/something) and then this site would be popping as it does get a lot of traffic but everything is hidden away in little subsections that people just don't read.

Having only two main segments (ie Pac and everything else) would amp up the discussion hugely and people would see how truly busy the site is instead of just hanging around the same two or three subsections and ignoring the rest like they do now. The site simply isn't active enough to warrant such specialization and its actively hindering it all round compared to how much dialogue could pop off using the above model.
                          I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                          Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Originally posted by Suiris*9 View Post
                            you bitch ass 2 faced muthafucka stole my words out of my mouth. IVE BEEN SAYING IT. i told it omar.
                            no one talks moron we type

Comment

and closed who gives a fuck what happened to them.
                              sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X