This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop closing my threads!!!!!!!!!

why are these moderators keep on closing my threads they are also nice threads for people to have a chat.

what did u post juss curious lol. I'm sure there was a rule violation..

Comment

Originally posted by suldaan_mahdi View Post
      why are these moderators keep on closing my threads they are also nice threads for people to have a chat.
      Did you see hear the heard of a new, old day and evening daytime and day light before the dark? Somalia and Puffy are Somali with the exception of new and old today, yesterday and tomorrow. But BIG knew abt the Somali lives at stake today. Do you Uber in Somalia?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
      If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
      but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
      -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
      -Tupac Shakur

Comment

4 out of your 15 threads have been closed because some of it was nonsense and attracted heavily spam postings

Comment

if I'm honest its because nobody could care less if puff was somali or not
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hennessy View Post
            what did u post juss curious lol. I'm sure there was a rule violation..
            nuttin bad

Comment

...and CLOSED lol

when starting threads ,maybe take a little time to write in a way that people can comprehend what it is youre trying to talk about instead of a bunch of words thrown together like this as an example...

"puff said on the new song "whatcha gonna do" what he said was "flights to minnesota" in minnesota theirs an area called cedar riverside which is a somalian hood told y'all thoose bad boy niggaz had a secretive somalian side to them"

"well is it? i heard it is so im presuming it has the african vibe e.g weather lol to the troll, so thats fabulous also its a shame because i was a such a new york city fan because of puff daddy and big thoose are my niggaz get to know bruddas sistaz
              straight somalians"

"has anyone in the world have the hit em up song where tupac says somalian musta been directed to puff.im gonna go back to my home africa somaliland soon where i heard the song im gonna get it soon god willing from the streets of africa, but has anyone have it on here or know anyone who has it if yes upload if you don't wanna send it to me i'll upload it. "

makes no sense to anyone.
              Last edited by jackcorgi; 09-17-2017, 02:25 PM.
              "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by Niner_M_O_B View Post
                Did you see hear the heard of a new, old day and evening daytime and day light before the dark? Somalia and Puffy are Somali with the exception of new and old today, yesterday and tomorrow. But BIG knew abt the Somali lives at stake today. Do you Uber in Somalia?

i don't get it soo gaab brother means abbreviate. lol

Comment

Originally posted by jackcorgi View Post
                  ...and CLOSED lol

when starting threads ,maybe take a little time to write in a way that people can comprehend what it is youre trying to talk about instead of a bunch of words thrown together like this as an example...

"puff said on the new song "whatcha gonna do" what he said was "flights to minnesota" in minnesota theirs an area called cedar riverside which is a somalian hood told y'all thoose bad boy niggaz had a secretive somalian side to them"

"well is it? i heard it is so im presuming it has the african vibe e.g weather lol to the troll, so thats fabulous also its a shame because i was a such a new york city fan because of puff daddy and big thoose are my niggaz get to know bruddas sistaz
                  straight somalians"

"has anyone in the world have the hit em up song where tupac says somalian musta been directed to puff.im gonna go back to my home africa somaliland soon where i heard the song im gonna get it soon god willing from the streets of africa, but has anyone have it on here or know anyone who has it if yes upload if you don't wanna send it to me i'll upload it. "

makes no sense to anyone.
                  what i typed was perfectly fine shut ur ass up its stinkin' lol

Comment

Somali lives matter..

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
                    If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
                    but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
                    -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
                    -Tupac Shakur

Comment

i was trying to help you but that was the exact response i was expecting....responding only with insults is a tell tale sign of un-intelligence , good luck with yourself.

added to ignore list.
                      "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

Your threads were closed because each time someone reads your posts their IQ creeps lower and if we didn't take preventative measures soon the board would be ruled by your brand of unintelligible gibberish. I'll let our head moderator say it via videolink in case some of these words are too big:

I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                        Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmolive Thug View Post
                          Your threads were closed because each time someone reads your posts their IQ creeps lower and if we didn't take preventative measures soon the board would be ruled by your brand of unintelligible gibberish. I'll let our head moderator say it via videolink in case some of these words are too big:

shut ur ass up white boy not mr snickers

Comment

Originally posted by Dominator View Post
                            4 out of your 15 threads have been closed because some of it was nonsense and attracted heavily spam postings
                            ok

Comment

shut ur ass up white boy not mr snickers
                              Stop with the racial comments or you won't have to worry about closed threads anymore.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X