Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New South Park Game Gets Harder If You Play A Black Character

rofl

South Park: The Fractured But Wholes’ difficulty slider will change players’ skin color. As reported by Eurogamer, the game’s character creator will have an effect on gameplay, altering how NPCs respond and affecting how much money characters will make.
    -------------------------------------------
    "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

"Characters will also respond to the player’s gender identification, which includes male, female, and “other.” After choosing one of these options, players can specify if they are cisgender or transgender."

Wtf, the world is getting more disgusting everyday..

Just take a look at the author for this story..

What a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by 2psah View Post
      "Characters will also respond to the player’s gender identification, which includes male, female, and “other.” After choosing one of these options, players can specify if they are cisgender or transgender."

Wtf, the world is getting more disgusting everyday..

Just take a look at the author for this story..

What a joke.
      cool opinion bro!!

Let People Be Them Selves.. You're Sounding Like A Real Christian Right There Bud

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
      Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
        cool opinion bro!!

Let People Be Them Selves.. You're Sounding Like A Real Christian Right There Bud
        Lol.. Fuck that.. You go live with these clowns. Go create some gender less babies while you're at it..
        Don't have to be a christian to see people are being brainwashed into believing all kinds of stupid shit..
        Just like the Gay parade.. I don't have no issues with gay's, but i don't want them to almost suck each other of in parades.
        Even if people like yourself would say let them be.. well, not in front of me in public..
        But hey, we normalized it, so now normal people like me have to accept all this shit because people like yourself think this is the new normal.. Fuck that..

Comment

cool opinion bro!!

Lmao, gays, trans, others, w.e tf they wanna be called, are obviously mentally ill ppl.. Idk why the blacks love backing up tha fags lpl..

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
          If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
          but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
          -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
          -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Niner_M_O_B View Post
            Lmao, gays, trans, others, w.e tf they wanna be called, are obviously mentally ill ppl.. Idk why the blacks love backing up tha fags lpl..

😐 like I said to the other one cool story bro!!
            Please elaborate to me how these people are mentally ill... Homosexuality has been seen in damn near every species...

Next your probably tell me being gay is a choice huh??

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Comment

[emoji52] like I said to the other one cool story bro!!
              Please elaborate to me how these people are mentally ill... Homosexuality has been seen in damn near every species...

Next your probably tell me being gay is a choice huh??

Cuz it's obviously not normal dude

If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Cuz it's obviously not normal dude

How is it not normal?? Because there attracted to the same sex?? This shit is biological.. it's not something you just wake up one day and be like I want to be gay.. you want to know how I know this... Because I'm a straight male and I couldn't physically or mentally be attracted to a man.. that's the way I was born..

Last edited by THROWED; 09-07-2017, 11:50 PM.

Comment

How is it not normal?? Because there attracted to the same sex?? This shit is biological.. it's not something you just wake up one day and be like I want to be gay.. you want to know how I know this... Because I'm a straight male and I could physically or mentally be attracted to a man.. that's the way I was born..

Fag..

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Fag..

It was a typo I couldn't be attracted to a man

Comment

It was a typo I couldn't be attracted to a man

Yea sure lol

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Comment in the article:

They should also take away your achievements and give them to a player with a white character who didn’t earn them.

Hahahahhahahahah

Comment

That's too funny. I wonder if it's forreal

Comment

rofl
                            My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                            Vinyls: 60
                            Cassettes: 110
                            CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by 2psah View Post
                              Lol.. Fuck that.. You go live with these clowns. Go create some gender less babies while you're at it..
                              Don't have to be a christian to see people are being brainwashed into believing all kinds of stupid shit..
                              Just like the Gay parade.. I don't have no issues with gay's, but i don't want them to almost suck each other of in parades.
                              Even if people like yourself would say let them be.. well, not in front of me in public..
                              But hey, we normalized it, so now normal people like me have to accept all this shit because people like yourself think this is the new normal.. Fuck that..
                              Some people have terrible lives because of opinions like yours. That's the real sad part. And if that doesn't phase you, your problem is that you are a sociopath. That's why all this is so difficult to understand, then. But I guess we normalized it, so now good people like me have to put up with assholes like you. Hope you never have a gay child, that's really gonna do you in if you are a homophobic sociopath. Not to mention, doing the kid in. Smfh in disgust.
                              Last edited by Preach; 10-20-2017, 10:29 PM.
                              unofficial 2pac scene discord
                              https://discord.gg/P6wN2vGJMe

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X