New South Park Game Gets Harder If You Play A Black Character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Preach View Post
    Some people have terrible lives because of opinions like yours. That's the real sad part. And if that doesn't phase you, your problem is that you are a sociopath. That's why all this is so difficult to understand, then. But I guess we normalized it, so now good people like me have to put up with assholes like you. Hope you never have a gay child, that's really gonna do you in if you are a homophobic sociopath. Not to mention, doing the kid in. Smfh in disgust.
    Hahahahaha, great story bro.. And i should give a fuck why exactly? Thank you, come again..

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
      How is it not normal?? Because there attracted to the same sex?? This shit is biological.. it's not something you just wake up one day and be like I want to be gay.. you want to know how I know this... Because I'm a straight male and I could physically or mentally be attracted to a man.. that's the way I was born..

It was a typo I couldn't be
      attracted to a man

Originally posted by Niner_M_O_B View Post
      Fag..

The struggle is real...lol
      Last edited by 7thdayprofessor; 10-21-2017, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Because I'm a straight male and I couldn't physically or mentally be attracted to a man.. that's the way I was born..
        I dunno if things really go like that. When I was born, I was no pussy addict. Had to grow older to become one.

There are gay people, there are straight people, some like kids, some like dogs,... Is it all the same? Do y'all consider a person who has a thing for kids, but never acts on it, a sick person? A couple of years ago there were some dog lovers in Germany looking for rights and their arguments were more or less the same as the arguments of gay ppl when it was their turn. What if the dog wants to fuck? It's a weird world. A year or so ago a man was caught having broken into some farm where he had sex with a pig. The outcome of the whole crazy thing was that the only thing the guy did wrong was breaking into the farm (or what ever place). It was ok to let the pig fuck him... Yes, it was that way around.

I guess it's best not to form opinions anymore. The world is a crazy place. The latest sexual harassment discussions have fucked things up so that it is no longer ok to have lunch with a colleague of the opposite sex. Recruiters are cautious too, as hiring women to a team with lots of men is a risk... and vice versa.
        Last edited by Slut; 10-21-2017, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Men or Women having animal sex partners is far too disgusting & bizarre to witness. That's just a whole new level of human craziness.

Comment

Originally posted by Slut View Post
            I dunno if things really go like that. When I was born, I was no pussy addict. Had to grow older to become one.

There are gay people, there are straight people, some like kids, some like dogs,... Is it all the same? Do y'all consider a person who has a thing for kids, but never acts on it, a sick person? A couple of years ago there were some dog lovers in Germany looking for rights and their arguments were more or less the same as the arguments of gay ppl when it was their turn. What if the dog wants to fuck? It's a weird world. A year or so ago a man was caught having broken into some farm where he had sex with a pig. The outcome of the whole crazy thing was that the only thing the guy did wrong was breaking into the farm (or what ever place). It was ok to let the pig fuck him... Yes, it was that way around.

I guess it's best not to form opinions anymore. The world is a crazy place. The latest sexual harassment discussions have fucked things up so that it is no longer ok to have lunch with a colleague of the opposite sex. Recruiters are cautious too, as hiring women to a team with lots of men is a risk... and vice versa.
            Sex between 2 consenting adults isn't the same as molesting kids or fucking dogs.. how can that even be compared??

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
            Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Sex between 2 consenting adults isn't the same as molesting kids or fucking dogs.. how can that even be compared??
              Didn't I state that those ppl don't act on it? There are lots of adults who have a thing for kids, but they know it's wrong to do something and therefore they don't do anything. Are they sick? There was documentary on TV about such ppl some time ago. They don't molest anyone, but still like kids. There is no cure, just like there is no way to turn gay ppl straight.

What is the difference here, if one can't influence the thing that gets him/her off? There are surely sick pervs who molest women. If they had a thing for kids, they might ... what ever.
              Last edited by Slut; 10-21-2017, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Didn't I state that those ppl don't act on it? There are lots of adults who have a thing for kids, but they know it's wrong to do something and therefore they don't do anything. Are they sick?

What is the difference here, if one can't influence the thing that gets him/her off?
                If they don't act on it then how will people know??? Like I said before kids are totally different then 2 adults.. if you want to fuck kids there's something wrong with you.. why Everytime somebody's talks about gay rights somebody brings up child molestation?? Do you want to fuck kids and just don't act on it??

Comment

If they don't act on it then how will people know??? Like I said before kids are totally different then 2 adults.. if you want to fuck kids there's something wrong with you.. why Everytime somebody's talks about gay rights somebody brings up child molestation?? Do you want to fuck kids and just don't act on it??

Already updated my previous post. There are group therapy sessions for such ppl according to a documentary I saw. No cure. It's just like being straight or gay. Can't influence the things.

Basically... Ppl cannot influence the things, but the ones who like kids or animals are considered sick? Because it would be illegal to do anything? That makes no sense.
                  Last edited by Slut; 10-21-2017, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Already updated my previous post. There are group therapy sessions for such ppl according to a documentary I saw. No cure. It's just like being straight or gay. Can't influence the things.
                    The difference is people are gay from birth they just don't know how to come out or they feel ashamed maybe afraid of being judged or disowned by there family.. child molesters are different as in they hurt children for there own pleasure.. child molesters should be killed on site as they are like a virus that needs to be rid of this world. Child molesters can't be compared to a gay couple loving and caring for each other..

Comment

Comment

The difference is people are gay from birth they just don't know how to come out or they feel ashamed maybe afraid of being judged or disowned by there family.. child molesters are different as in they hurt children for there own pleasure.. child molesters should be killed on site as they are like a virus that needs to be rid of this world. Child molesters can't be compared to a gay couple loving and caring for each other..

Are you intentionally not getting this? Of course child molesters are as you stated. There are ppl who are attracted to kids, but they can't do anything, because it would be wrong. Raping women isn't allowed either.

My question is this: Are such ppl sick? The world has come to a conclusion that being gay isn't. What if a person likes a dog or a child? I'm not saying that the person fucks those. There are gay ppl who have wives and families too.
                        Last edited by Slut; 10-21-2017, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Are you intentionally not getting this? Of course child molesters are as you stated. There are ppl who are attracted to kids, but they can't do anything, because it would be wrong.

My question is this: Are such ppl sick? The world has come to a conclusion that being gay isn't. What if a person likes a dog or a child? I'm not saying that the person fucks those. There are gay ppl who have wives and families too.
                          The gay people who have wives or kids like I said in my last post was probably too ashamed or couldn't admit to themselves they was gay out of fear of rejection or being shunned from there family.. child molesters and dog fuckers have a fetish.. a sick fetish

Comment

The gay people who have wives or kids like I said in my last post was probably too ashamed or couldn't admit to themselves they was gay out of fear of rejection or being shunned from there family.. child molesters and dog fuckers have a fetish.. a sick fetish

I dunno. Maybe? Or are those ppl just as normal as everyone else, but just can't help liking unsuitable things? Isn't it normal in some cultures to marry kids? European decision makers have had meetings about these things. Is it ok for immigrants from such countries to bring their 9-year-old wives to Europe?
                            Last edited by Slut; 10-21-2017, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Didn't I state that those ppl don't act on it? There are lots of adults who have a thing for kids, but they know it's wrong to do something and therefore they don't do anything. Are they sick? There was documentary on TV about such ppl some time ago. They don't molest anyone, but still like kids. There is no cure, just like there is no way to turn gay ppl straight.

What is the difference here, if one can't influence the thing that gets him/her off? There are surely sick pervs who molest women. If they had a thing for kids, they might ... what ever.
                              It was called virtuous pedophiles. Thats the name of the documentary you are referring to.

Comment

I dunno. Maybe? Or are those ppl just as normal as everyone else, but just can't help liking unsuitable things? Isn't it normal in some cultures to marry kids? European decision makers have had meetings about these things. Is it ok for immigrants from such countries to bring their 9-year-old wives to Europe?
                                i once read that in old jewish law that it was ok to marry and consummate with 9 year females ,crazy world indeed!
                                this thread went way off topic lolz
                                "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X