No announcement yet.

Wu Tang Album For Sale !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wu tang should leak it 30 seconds before the bidding ends..

Fuck this clown..

Comment

Originally posted by 2psah View Post
      Wu tang should leak it 30 seconds before the bidding ends..

Fuck this clown..
      phony ass clown that doesn't respect Wu-tang's artwork, not even enjoying the album and plus saying he might destroy it,,, doesn't deserve it period.
      RZA and all the posse should beat his ass for this. Its obvious that he bought it to sell it, this is the problem with "auctioning", fuck this mfer....

I can maybe understand if he was really broke and on the verge of becoming a homeless or sth (which is impossible since he bought this for 2 million, guessin he's a rich white boy anyway), but this is just outrageous. At the same time, Wu-tang should be ashamed as well for selling it to him.

"I have not carefully listened to the album" this does it man. Its like spitting on Wu-tang and fans period.

I'm not a huge Wu-Tang fan, but if I had this, I will keep it til I die. And this ain't no joke, cuz thats what this makes this album so special. I know that if I sell it, its gonna be leaked and lose its value, then I get unwanted attention like his having now lol.
      Last edited by Hennessy; 09-08-2017, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hennessy View Post
        phony ass clown that doesn't respect Wu-tang's artwork, not even enjoying the album and plus saying he might destroy it,,, doesn't deserve it period.
        RZA and all the posse should beat his ass for this. Its obvious that he bought it to sell it, this is the problem with "auctioning", fuck this mfer....

I can maybe understand if he was really broke and on the verge of becoming a homeless or sth (which is impossible since he bought this for 2 million, guessin he's a rich white boy anyway), but this is just outrageous. At the same time, Wu-tang should be ashamed as well for selling it to him.

"I have not carefully listened to the album" this does it man. Its like spitting on Wu-tang and fans period.

I'm not a huge Wu-Tang fan, but if I had this, I will keep it til I die. And this ain't no joke, cuz thats what this makes this album so special. I know that if I sell it, its gonna be leaked and lose its value, then I get unwanted attention like his having now lol.
        its not that serious tho.

wu-tang recorded the album and dude set up an exclusive deal to purchase it,wu got paid...its dudes to do what he wishes with it,which happens to be MAYBE selling it.
        im 99% sure that it wont be sold unless bidding goes well over 2 million and the person is really serious about buying it. my guess is that he is testing the waters to see what people are willing to pay or trolling for attention. i think its a combo of both.

if it does sell ,hopefully it is to someone who is super wealthy and doesnt care and wont miss the money and doesnt intend to hoard it forever and leaks it for the world to hear.(lol,made myself laugh at that one)

ive never been into wu-tang at all so it wont bother me if i never hear it , my guess is that its just the same old shit theyve always done.
        Last edited by jackcorgi; 09-08-2017, 08:12 PM.
        "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

30 mins of leaked audio form the album.

from what i can hear the album sucks ass anyway

Does anyone know who's that "less intelligent" member and what's the story behind it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominator View Post
            30 mins of leaked audio form the album.

from what i can hear the album sucks ass anyway

Does anyone know who's that "less intelligent" member and what's the story behind it?
            thanks for this, I didn't knew so much was leaked...

yea I heard Method Mans part (01:56) before and from this 30 min. it's the best, but I can hear some nice beats around 11, 17-18 & 23-24min.

EDIT: I read somewhere that he meant Ghostface Killah, but I can't find it anymore...
            Last edited by AK47; 09-08-2017, 10:24 PM.
            "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

LOL check this

Comment

Another interesting interview by Method Man. He gives insight about how the concept of the album came up and critisizes the media for twisting his quotes. He also mentions how the Vibe sparked that East West beef

[MENTION=1068]Steez [MENTION=2846]AK47

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                LOL check this

lmfao!!! I didn't know he's so ganxta!

Comment

Ghost Face's response is hilarious

Comment

Another interesting interview by Method Man. He gives insight about how the concept of the album came up and critisizes the media for twisting his quotes. He also mentions how the Vibe sparked that East West beef
                    Great Interview I always liked Method Man and with this words I like him more, he's talking the truth, the media is the devil.

Ghost Face's response is hilarious

LOL he destroyed him and how he switched it to promote his CBD Oil LOL genius

Comment

I didn't liked Ghostface's response. The promotion for his oil is just ridiculous.

Damn now that i know all the story about that album i want to hear it so bad!!

Comment

wouldnt it be funny if this was all just some promotion gimmick .
                        "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                          LOL check this

Dunno but he reminded me of slim jesus...

Comment

This might be a super hoax.

Comment

oh

Comment

Winning bid:
                                US $1,025,100.00
                                [ 343 bids ]

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X