Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eazy-E & Ruthless Records Unreleased Music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnLund213 View Post
    Naa man...
    You're right!

Comment

(For anybody that wants to hear a snippet of Eazy-E's unheard verse on Mr. Bill Collector)

Comment

Thanks!

Отправлено с моего GM-T213 через Tapatalk

Comment

still think that there is more out on reels, what the fans discovered to this day, but the fanbase is smaller, the the pac scene, i guess.
          collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by blacpain View Post
            still think that there is more out on reels, what the fans discovered to this day, but the fanbase is smaller, the the pac scene, i guess.
            Eazy-E forum, a bunch of dick.
            [MENTION=2063]Quies Umquam's forum bonethugsnharmony.boards.net is the only good place for Bone shit, sometimes Ruthless shit too

Comment

Originally posted by MiranTheDon View Post
              Eazy-E forum, a bunch of dick.
              [MENTION=2063]Quies Umquam's forum bonethugsnharmony.boards.net is the only good place for Bone shit, sometimes Ruthless shit too
              Is that Eazy forum worth signing up for? don't really wanna deal with a bunch of dickheads just to get a few unreleased Eazy tracks

I'll check the Bone Thugs forum though, Thanks for putting it out there

Comment

Originally posted by LJLYDK! View Post
                Is that Eazy forum worth signing up for? don't really wanna deal with a bunch of dickheads just to get a few unreleased Eazy tracks

I'll check the Bone Thugs forum though, Thanks for putting it out there
                Yeah, i signed up, bunch of bitches, the forum is dead, no wonder they act like that

Comment

Anyone got a rip of the DVD that came with Impact Of A Legend? That was supposed to be dope and full of footage but I've never peeped it.
                  I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                  Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmolive Thug View Post
                    Anyone got a rip of the DVD that came with Impact Of A Legend? That was supposed to be dope and full of footage but I've never peeped it.
                    I had it for years but could never play it cause it had that US region code.

Then i sold it, if i remember right. Have to check when i'm at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
                      I had it for years but could never play it cause it had that US region code.

Then i sold it, if i remember right. Have to check when i'm at home.
                      Thank you. Region bypass is quite easy and not even needed if you rip the disc to MP4
                      I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                      Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

yomo n malkie were tha chxt
                        Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by Suiris*9 View Post
                          yomo n malkie were tha chxt
                          oakland based Maulkie later joined Da Lench Mob after J-Dee went to prison in 1993 (and still is) and Yomo was once known under the alias Dezo Daz with DJ Slip ^^

they originally got the For The Love Of Money track featuring Jewell on their debut over Ruthless Records

later you heard it with Bone feat. Eazy-E over Ruthless Records as well
                          collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by blacpain View Post
                            oakland based Maulkie later joined Da Lench Mob after J-Dee went to prison in 1993 (and still is) and Yomo was once known under the alias Dezo Daz with DJ Slip ^^

they originally got the For The Love Of Money track featuring Jewell on their debut over Ruthless Records

later you heard it with Bone feat. Eazy-E over Ruthless Records as well
                            yezzur
                            Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

I really need that instrumental, without that gurl moaning on the track, i have to rewind the track to the beginning every minute, to avoid the moaning, can't even bump it in the ride

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X