X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tupac inspired designs

Hi everyone, new here

Looking for inspiration on tupac inspired t-shirt designs

ive just started designing t-shirts and would love some inspiration... anything you guys would like to see on a t-shirt?

thanks

moe

If i were to have...

i want Euphanasia t shirt, Black Angel of Death logo in the middle or sth like that.

Simple design is always the best, i hate the hipster looking colorful bs t-shirt.
    Artistic Pac img will be nice too, but not too much if u know what i mean.

I like the 2pac Fist logo, what Pac was wearing in the holla if ya hear me vid. I just don't like the part it says "strictly for my n.i.g.g.a.z." since its troublesome being that I'm Asian (even though some can interpret as a acronym) looks dumb and ignorant cuz im not Black lol. so delete that part lol. And it makes sense cuz in the end he said i don't trust nobody, blacks attacked me, so he's mindset toward the end of his life is not "strictly for my" rather universal and more liberal in terms of race, yet cautious.

I want the t-shirt saying fuck the biopic with pacs middle finger pic and quoting "All Liez On Me" that will be humorous. If you may, Print Fuck LT on the back.

This is just me, but i always like 90s rugged style, not some skinny v-neck shit that ppl are wearing these days
    Last edited by Hennessy; 08-31-2017, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by moe View Post
      Hi everyone, new here

Looking for inspiration on tupac inspired t-shirt designs

ive just started designing t-shirts and would love some inspiration... anything you guys would like to see on a t-shirt?

thanks

moe
      Show us your other designs. Not Pac related Moe but could you whip up something like this?

I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
      Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X