Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skitzo View Post
    It's on YouTube.

thanks just watched it... wasn't really interesting as i thought it would be but man Conor is not a good boxer...

Comment

I knew Mayweather was gna win but I was hopin Conor would knock him loose in the early rounds.. That's Mayweathers game, he tires u out and does damage towards the end..
      Whatever, can't complain. It was a good fight and thank God it didn't go into bullshit unanimous decision like most Mayweather fights..

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
      If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
      but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
      -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
      -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Comment

Thanks Floyd, beast. I won 1k. Chew my nuts to anyone who placed bets or was actually rooting for McGregor to win.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
          Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X