No announcement yet.

Floyd Vs. Conor (Who Wins?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see mayweather, even if it will be hard for him. He is 11 years older than Mc Gregor. Mc Gregor reminds me Ricky Hatton who was one of the most difficult opponents Floyd had to deal with.

But hey, Mayweather= 49 wins, 0 defeats! Why would he loose against a MMA fighter with only boxing rules. A lot of MMA opponents of Mc Gregor said he has something special in his timing and have very good eyes. So Mayweaher has to be careful.

Comment

unless floyd can knock this white boy out.. then i say this shit is rigged like with previous mayweather fights..

Mayweather Is One Of The Worst Boxers Of All Time.. And We He Said He Was Better Then Ali... Bitch Kill Youself..

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
      Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

McGregor will assault Floyd from the very beginning. Floyd will observe McGregor's style, trying to keep distance, he will suffer, but step by step he will apprehend McGregor's rythm and he will find the good range. Maybe he will fall before that but once he has the good range he will send McGregor go to sleep.
        Last edited by matsuda92; 08-27-2017, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Technically Floyd is retired since his last fight in 2015 against Manny Pacquiao. He came back from retirement just for the money. On the other hand, Conor McGregor is a young & hungry fighter that's currently living his prime.

If you weigh in the odds, very big possibility for Conor winning this. Don't know if this means anything but also Age Advantage. A 28 year old going against a 40 year old. I do believe that Floyd has quicker hands than Conor though.

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
            unless floyd can knock this white boy out.. then i say this shit is rigged like with previous mayweather fights..

Mayweather Is One Of The Worst Boxers Of All Time.. And We He Said He Was Better Then Ali... Bitch Kill Youself..
            It's always rigged G lol..

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
            If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
            but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
            -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
            -Tupac Shakur

Comment

I wanna support Floyd, cuz he seems humble than Conor. Floyd is dumb sometimes but i think he got sportsmanship than Conor.

Comment

The majority voted correct. Floyd Wins !

Comment

The referee ruined my prediction!! But you can see McGregor was already sleeping stand up

Comment

trash as expected

Comment

For someone who has never had a pro boxing fight to last 10 rounds with Floyd, Conor did quite good. Nice gameplan by Floyd, as expected Conor didn't have much of a chance, but well done nonetheless

Comment

hell yeahhhh~~~!!! Tho i never get to see the fight cuz of the time difference >< i wanna see the full match!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Palmolive Thug View Post
                          Always bet on black.
                          Wesleys Snipes FTW. Amazing how he became a boxer after switching from acting but I never got why he changed his name. Must've been marketing reasons, eh?
                          I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                          Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Originally posted by Hennessy View Post
                            hell yeahhhh~~~!!! Tho i never get to see the fight cuz of the time difference >< i wanna see the full match!!!!!!!
                            Watched it 6 n da morning

Comment

Originally posted by Hennessy View Post
                              It's on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by MiranTheDon View Post
                                Watched it 6 n da morning
                                lol damn, i was away had some business to take care of, when i saw the instagram, i noticed that the fight was over, Floyd won, and those memes savage

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X