Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makaveli - Hold Ya Head (D-Ace Remix)

Gangster!!

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
    If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
    but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
    -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
    -Tupac Shakur

Comment

A bit too emo but I like it!!

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
      If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
      but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
      -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
      -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Different vibe for the song, I like it! Can I get a download link again so I can listen on my phone?

Comment

Originally posted by Silkkis View Post
          Different vibe for the song, I like it! Can I get a download link again so I can listen on my phone?
          Thanks, here you go: https://mega.nz/#!r4VSxJRC!oiwRMyD21...RAT1idO0iukXJA

Comment

This is good remix but not your best i think. Musically i prefer the OG. I know it is easy to say that but original Hold ya head is a solid track and the beat is recorded in my head. Your remix offers another feeling to Pac's wordz and gives a more "sad" and melancolic ambience. That sad feeling which Niner Mob called emo is brought by your 5 notes main piano i think. I don't know why but it disturbs me. On a other side i like the bassline and the flute on the hook.

Your high till i die remix will be better for sure. I'm waiting for it

Comment

Is it just me or are the hook vocals out of tune with the melodic elements on the beat? Only had a quick listen on laptop speakers but that really jarred me.
              I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
              Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Sick remix again lika always D-ace comes with quality

Comment

very dope mix, probs for this
                  best mix of this pella i guess

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

Dope. If I would've remixed it, I would've looked for a sad sound like this. You are on the same page as Berocke .
                    "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
                    I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
                    I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
                    I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Comment

Originally posted by Rock View Post
                      Dope. If I would've remixed it, I would've looked for a sad sound like this. You are on the same page as Berocke .
                      Only difference is he actually completes and releases his mixes
                      I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                      Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Pure fire

Comment

Originally posted by D-Ace View Post
                          nice try and good result

Originally posted by Palmolive Thug View Post
                          Is it just me or are the hook vocals out of tune with the melodic elements on the beat? Only had a quick listen on laptop speakers but that really jarred me.
                          yea particular with the flute on it. maybe [MENTION=842]D-Ace can tune it a bit - but overall this new instrumental adding really a new and dope vibe to that song. looking forward
                          collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

If i could purchase all the masters to give the layers to someone, it would be you. Your mixes are amazing as always.

I Know Death Follows Me
                            But
                            I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Originally posted by Palmolive Thug View Post
                              Only difference is he actually completes and releases his mixes
                              true that homie.
                              "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
                              I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
                              I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
                              I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X