X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• color

Dear runners of the site,

I come before you weak and tired.. may i please have my color changed? I prefer some crazy concoction perhaps green with purple polka dots or zebra striped red and black.. your choice.. but anything besides white.. i feel like its a bland color and im much more awesome than plain white.. also i am not a supremacist or a white nationalist and i dont care for hoods.. if it has to be a standard color, cool. i dont need like a rank change.. i see yall have this ranking color system.. give me somethin your not using.. like fuschia or teal.. i dont care but anything but plain white..

Thanks for your time,

Chester P. Copperpot

On the bottom left corner click on "Quick Style Chooser" then you have 10 different forum layouts to pick from. Your username color changes to BLACK if you choose Light ...

The Default layout is currently set on "Dark" just like everyone else. You can manually modify it yourself.
    Last edited by Hard2Kill; 08-16-2017, 02:04 AM.

Comment

The colors are restricted to usergroups. Green are mods, red is admin.

Comment

Originally posted by hc View Post
        The colors are restricted to usergroups. Green are mods, red is admin.
        Hey HC, am I a VIP member?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
        If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
        but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
        -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
        -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Niner_M_O_B View Post
          Hey HC, am I a VIP member?

No only purple users are vip.

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo View Post
            No only purple users are vip.
            And what has to be done to become VIP? And what r the perks of a VIP member?

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
            If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
            but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
            -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
            -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Rarez all over your face!!!!

Comment

The VIP section requires 150 posts and at least 90 days with strong activity on the site. Once this happens you will be eligible to be promoted to VIP. When choosing VIP's the staff relies heavily on activity but also looks through the substance of each post, general attitude on the site, loyalty, and longevity. This does not mean it is a popularity contest or if we don't like you, you do not get VIP. It simply means that those who freepost alot, or cause trouble on the site, more than likely will not get VIP. Those who show a great attitude, are friendly and helpful, and do not cause any trouble may even be able to get around the strong activity requirements. We know things like work/school/family etc. come first before an online forum does.

Also, those who have been banned in the past, obviously have it a little tougher to be promoted to VIP, especially those who were banned for doing something against this site or trying to hurt this site. That does not mean it is impossible to get VIP. There is no member on this site who has ZERO chance of getting VIP, and there never will be.

One last thing, it has always been and will always be this sites policy to NEVER accept donations. I am strongly against members donating to the admin on sites like this. Donating to get VIP access has never, and will never be an option.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X