This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do u luv?

Or not as the case may be, it appears I've disliked one post at some point during my journey here and am wondering who irked my wrath in such a way that I furiously stabbed at the dislike button to vent my rage whilst making a mean face. Can you search, seek and remedy this query oh staff type members of the team?
    I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
    Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

What happened. Someone doesn't like you ?

Comment

No man alive has ever witnessed struggles I survived, praying hard for better days

Comment

"Boo-oo-ty, boo-oo-ty, boo-hoo-ty, boo hoo tee, booooty!"

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
        If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
        but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
        -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
        -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Dead King View Post
          What happened. Someone doesn't like you ?
          I'm not the kind to do that so am wondering how and where it occurred.

Originally posted by hc View Post
          No man alive has ever witnessed struggles I survived, praying hard for better days
          I couldn't help but notice your pain! It runs deep. Share it with me!

Comment

I Love Lamp..

Comment

Well? Can y'all check this? The mystery of who irked me enough to click dislike must be resolved...

Comment

Originally posted by Palmolive Thug View Post
                Well? Can y'all check this? The mystery of who irked me enough to click dislike must be resolved...
                [MENTION=608]Immortal viewed this thread and didn't care enough to check for you. Must feel bad, man. (*I can't check these things*)

Comment

Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
                  [MENTION=608]Immortal viewed this thread and didn't care enough to check for you. Must feel bad, man. (*I can't check these things*)
                  [MENTION=608]Immortal wouldn't do that. He's coming back to save us

*rocks back and forth in front of stove, huddled up in coat*

Comment

Didn't I post here last week? Esoteric must have deleted my post... Evil Esoteric, that will have consequences!

Last week I tried to find the post u disliked but I couldn't find, there's a limit of liked/disliked posts I can see.. u probably disliked it long time ago.. I gotta ask 007 but it probably won't happen this week because I'm too busy with some stuff I gotta finish until the end of August.

For now I say: I tried my magic skills to find your disliked post but I have no luck and..

Comment

Told y'all, see [MENTION=1052]Esoteric, I tried to told ya

*adjust coat*

*remembers not to get too close to stove in case I end up like Richard Pryor*

Now [MENTION=608]Immortal and [MENTION=1052]Esoteric assuming y'all ain't trying to hit me with the okidoke with this good mod/bad mod routine I'd like to find out where this dislike was clicked and why as I'm genuinely interested as that isn't something that I do (costs nothing to pay no mind) so unless it was done in a sense of irony then I don't know.

Also bonus points for discovering the "Post Thanks / Like" section can be clicked to expanded after 5 years on board

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X