Hello my name is Fayos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello my name is Fayos

Hello I am new here but a long time 2 Pac fan. My name is Fayos and I am str8 outta Rodenbruch, Hanover, Germany. Some German fans maybe remember me by my old a/k/a, which was All-Eyez-On-Me.

Since German boards are lame these days I hope for some nice action around here =)

welcome to the site.

enjoy your stay.

Comment

Originally posted by ZwGtbRd View Post
      Hello I am new here but a long time 2 Pac fan. My name is Fayos and I am str8 outta Rodenbruch, Hanover, Germany. Some German fans maybe remember me by my old a/k/a, which was All-Eyez-On-Me.

Since German boards are lame these days I hope for some nice action around here =)
      My name is Eric. I enjoy cookies, long walks on the beach, and avoiding blowing bubbles.

Comment

Welcome

Послато са LG-D605 уз помоћ Тапатока
        2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Hello Fayos. Welcome (back?) to the site.

Comment

Also, watch out, there is a man, only known as John doe, who it is rumored, that if you say his name 3 times in a mirror, he will offer rares in exchange for your soul. Don't do it!

Comment

Hey Fayos, Welcome here! Man, there are a lot of german members on this site. It wouldn't surprise if germans were second in number behind americans
              Last edited by matsuda92; 08-08-2017, 05:46 PM.

Comment

welcome fayo, it's definitely a home for pac soldiers hope you enjoy the stay.
                It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Originally posted by 7thdayz View Post
                  My name is Eric. I enjoy cookies, long walks on the beach, and avoiding blowing bubbles.
                  eric it sounds like u enjoy getting your belly button tickled from the inside. is this true or false sshhhh u can tell me lol
                  It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

to the site Fayos! Herzlich Willkommen

I'm from NRW, near Düsseldorf...I visited your northern region for a Weekend-Trip to "Heide Park" with my family a few years ago...we had a great time!

See you around...

Peace!
                    "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

My Name Is Marshall Mathers, I´m An Alcoholic...
                      Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X