Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craziest/Weirdest album covers out there..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diablo View Post
    oh nice where abouts? i have a few turkish, greek and kosovan/albanian friends. i even once went out with an Albanian lool regret that but the puss was good lol. interesting i was reading the etymology of balkan and the direct translation in turkish means "a chain of wooded mountains."

Another possibility to its etymology is related to Persian bālk meaning "mud." sounds like the persian's considered that area as just mud, probably due to beef with the balkhan countries during their attempt of expansion. lol funny enough i have heard a lot of turkish people and albanians diss people from certain villages saying that they are from the mountains. i guess theres a lot of mountains in the the balkan region?

do you play diablo? or do u just like the spanish translation of devil?

sorry for all the questions lol
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

BALKAN-4-LIFE

Atm for sale on eBay. The title & cover fits perfect, this looks really like they're going to "GET FUCKED UP" LOL

Attached Files
      "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post
        oh nice where abouts? i have a few turkish, greek and kosovan/albanian friends. i even once went out with an Albanian lool regret that but the puss was good lol. interesting i was reading the etymology of balkan and the direct translation in turkish means "a chain of wooded mountains."

Another possibility to its etymology is related to Persian bālk meaning "mud." sounds like the persian's considered that area as just mud, probably due to beef with the balkhan countries during their attempt of expansion. lol funny enough i have heard a lot of turkish people and albanians diss people from certain villages saying that they are from the mountains. i guess theres a lot of mountains in the the balkan region?

do you play diablo? or do u just like the spanish translation of devil?

sorry for all the questions lol
        I've read Balkan maybe comes from the protobulgars...

German Wikipedia translated to English...

The term "Balkan" may be derived from the Protobulgars, which designated this area as part of the first Bulgarian empire. In Bulgarian, the word балкан means "mountains". Probably it can be traced back to the Persian words bālkāneh or bālākhāna with the meaning "high, up" or "high house".
        SOURCE

I can't remember a greek translation for balkan...it's just called Valkania...

LOL yea I heard that soo often, when they say you are from the mountains as a diss, they mean that the people on the mountains aren't so much civilized like the ones in the city But we have ultra fast internet in our village so we aren't living behind the moon

Bro, the Balkan is such a beatiful region where you have everything you need, big mountain ranges with huge forests and you have the sea and the beach...

My Fathers Village is located in the mountains (150km from the sea)

Check the pics in my hiking THREAD and you can have a lil look how the mountains of Greece and the Balkan look like

Comment

Jugobetrugo?Woher kommt das eigentlich?Was hat das an sich?Ausdruck an sich. Betrügen nur Jugoslawier?

Excuse Me Americans.
          Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
            I've read Balkan maybe comes from the protobulgars...

German Wikipedia translated to English...

SOURCE

I can't remember a greek translation for balkan...it's just called Valkania...

LOL yea I heard that soo often, when they say you are from the mountains as a diss, they mean that the people on the mountains aren't so much civilized like the ones in the city But we have ultra fast internet in our village so we aren't living behind the moon

Bro, the Balkan is such a beatiful region where you have everything you need, big mountain ranges with huge forests and you have the sea and the beach...

My Fathers Village is located in the mountains (150km from the sea)

Check the pics in my hiking THREAD and you can have a lil look how the mountains of Greece and the Balkan look like
            i bet its a beautiful place (from looking at your photos,) im a city boy, but i have always looked down on people that talk down on people that live in villages or even off grid.. like im colombian. and i hate the way colombians talk about our native indians. saying there just dirty, stupid and primitive.. same thing applies to the farmers that live on the mountains, they see them as backwards, where a lot of the city people have "lost there ways" as some may say. its just a double sided sword.

but yh the english wiki says this

"A less popular hypothesis regarding its etymology is that it derived from the Persian Balā-Khāna, meaning big high house."

so the german wiki doesn't see it as less people believing in that hypothesis as the etymology background?.. but yeah valkania sounds like volcano, when u pronounce in spanish as "volcan."

and i guess that connects to mountains. lol
            Last edited by Phenomenon; 08-08-2017, 10:49 AM.
            It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Phenomenon; 08-08-2017, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post
                  i bet its a beautiful place (from looking at your photos,) im a city boy, but i have always looked down on people that talk down on people that live in villages or even off grid.. like im colombian. and i hate the way colombians talk about our native indians. saying there just dirty, stupid and primitive.. same thing applies to the farmers that live on the mountains, they see them as backwards, where a lot of the city people have "lost there ways" as some may say. its just a double sided sword.

but yh the english wiki says this

https://image.prntscr.com/image/S9I0...gVM8LXKYQA.png

"A less popular hypothesis regarding its etymology is that it derived from the Persian Balā-Khāna, meaning big high house."

so the german wiki doesn't see it as less people believing in that hypothesis as the etymology background?.. but yeah valkania sounds like volcano, when u pronounce in spanish as "volcan."

https://image.prntscr.com/image/iQVX...zY5z8j4I0w.png

and i guess that connects to mountains. lol
                  I'm a city boy too Born, raised and still living in Germany (small city ≈200k people) but we went almost every year 6 weeks in my fathers village...really nice place to relax and delete your mind I love it...check the pic with the food and 2 beer on the table, this is the View from our garden I enjoy sitting on a wall or the balcony and just stare at the mountains and all that, and to think about nothing...

oh yea bro, I hate such people too, they just have a so low self esteem, that they must talk bad about other more realer human that them selfs...you know when I used to talk such stupid stuff? As a teenager, we got beef with the village boys in summer, they called us the Germanakia because we were born there and we called them the Village idiots, because they grew up in the mountains LOL That was just adolescent talk and false pride lol But now me grew up, tbh meanwhile I regret that I didn't grew up like them in the mountains with the best and healthy air and food. Most people die there over 90 yrs old...and if it wasn't for the damn smoking and everyday alcohol consumption many more people would get so old there. I grew up in a city full of cars, bad air, genetic manipulated food etc. I digress lol Imo the people living in touch with the nature are living the Real Life, we in the city are getting dumber and dumber because technology (which isn't only bad, since I'm using a PC right now) is stealing us our instinct to work or search for a solution without google etc. e.g. We used to drive to greece with car, my father reading the map. Now I drive to my neighbor city with navigation system lol It all has pros and contras...

Colombia, very cool, I always wanted to make a trip through south america and columbia is a must

Yea imo the Bala-Khana theory sounds good too but the one with the Mountains sounds and fits the best

I never connected Valkania to Volcano that's good

LOLOLOL I can't take this LOL too funny....nice Reeboks lol

German Underground Rap Tape Covers around 2000 were funny too...Frauenarzt=Gynecologist LOL Funny music back then but meanwhile he and his crew are kinda "legends" in "german rap".

R-3204218-1341158733-9334.jpeg.jpg

R-2740509-1298899797.jpeg.jpg

R-2740509-1298987210.jpeg.jpg

R-1686636-1349757376-4297.jpeg.jpg

R-2756326-1299616166.jpeg.jpg

R-2756326-1464208102-8917.jpeg.jpg

R-1754469-1298641790.jpeg.jpg

R-1905154-1251475139.jpeg.jpg
                  Last edited by AK47; 08-08-2017, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

uppin
                        Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

I'm surprised you haven't contributed to this thread, what with all the funny album covers you have [MENTION=15985]Muhandas

Comment

Suga Free - Smell My Finger -2008-, funny thing is, i'm listening to Suga Free right now. [MENTION=235]Svengali

Comment

Originally posted by Svengali View Post
                              I'm surprised you haven't contributed to this thread, what with all the funny album covers you have [MENTION=15985]Muhandas
                              Is there another meaning in this comment that i should know about?

Comment

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X