Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craziest/Weirdest album covers out there..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2pac fucking biggie....

^^ http://theboombox.com/biggie-and-tup...-single-cover/ ^^
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post
      Where tf did u find that lmfao

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
      If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
      but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
      -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
      -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Niner_M_O_B View Post
        Where tf did u find that lmfao

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
        lmao i remember coming across it a while ago. when i read the name of this thread, the cover popped to mind, and it suited the topic since it's also a 2pac forum lol. i just typed in 2pac fucking biggie album cover on google. lol it's not like i had this saved somewhere in a special stash haha ready for this moment.
        It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

shit, some funny stuff..
          Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

you actually have to be fucked in the head to even think of this let alone actually photoshop this!!!

Comment

Comment

Interestingly a lot of these are rap albums

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
                  you actually have to be fucked in the head to even think of this let alone actually photoshop this!!!
                  yup u do have to be fucked in the head loool but atleast u know it "feels right" that it's pac fucking biggie rather than biggie fuckin pac? lmao . let me give u a gay proverb that i've heard someone say before lmao "ur never as gay as the guy that is sucking your dick" looooooooooooooooooool

Comment

Subliminal messages much? lol..

Comment

yup u do have to be fucked in the head loool but atleast u know it "feels right" that it's pac fucking biggie rather than biggie fuckin pac? lmao . let me give u a gay proverb that i've heard someone say before lmao "ur never as gay as the guy that is sucking your dick" looooooooooooooooooool
                      that is such a touching proverb lol. whoever actually sat at his computer and was taking time out of their life to make this image needs to re-evaluate their life lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 2psah View Post

is that your old man?
                        Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
                          that is such a touching proverb lol. whoever actually sat at his computer and was taking time out of their life to make this image needs to re-evaluate their life lol.
                          lmaaaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo for real, imagine how many photoshop files psd versions he must have of this, where he was like: is this what u looking for? to his client. and the client is like erm "nope, maybe instead of making him throw the west side make pac hold a glock as he points it into the air, and make sure u give biggie underwear but make sure that it looked like the interaction was so impulsive that he didn't get the chance to fully pull down and remove his underwear for the occasion" looooool i guess you could be critical and say the proportions are wrong. lol

here another that i found without the 6 and the advisory lol

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo View Post

lmao, i've actually heard this reggaeton artist's song, well the remix version of the song... it's kind of weird that he calls him self nigga.

diablo are you latino?

Comment

Originally posted by 2psah View Post

he was jamming subliminal frequencies through his accordion or maybe he was just pro bbc?

Comment

diablo are you latino?
                                No, from Balkan:

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X