where did hip-hop come from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where did hip-hop come from?

where did hip-hop come from? i need some info from particularly african-americans beucase i've done some research and found out it's their culture,just from a african-american experience since i love my horn of african cuture and culture is real from my viewing what do y'all think?.Da only north american country i've lived in is canada not usa and african-american belong to america so what do y'all think is their a saying about hip-hop in your communities ? skim through to 4:09 on this video its worth watching

I heard it came from Somalia..

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
    If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
    but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
    -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
    -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Hip Hop Originated In Somalia

Comment

Originally posted by Niner_M_O_B View Post
        I heard it came from Somalia..

what have you heard that personally from a person face too face or on phone or have u done some research.

Comment

Originally posted by Dead King View Post
          Hip Hop Originated In Somalia

yah mon gulliest pic ever respect big up africa

Comment

Originally posted by suldaan_mahdi View Post
            what have you heard that personally from a person face too face or on phone or have u done some research.
            What had happened was, I heard before hearing heard on the telephone hear that BIG and Sir Diddles McPipi (Buffy) had traveled there, here, frequently, constantly.. Before they had heard hear about Hip-hop (Rap) in the present tense before and will in the future to do so, if you know what I mean. It's very well documented. Will post a link for you when I get home before here and there.

If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

What had happened was, I heard before hearing heard on the telephone hear that BIG and Sir Diddles McPipi (Buffy) had traveled there, here, frequently, constantly.. Before they had heard hear about Hip-hop (Rap) in the present tense before and will in the future to do so, if you know what I mean. It's very well documented. Will post a link for you when I get home before here and there.

so u heard that puffy u typed buffy and BIG went to somalia is dat right im i correct HOLLA.

Comment

u heard that puffy u typed buffy and BIG went to somalia is dat right im i correct HOLLA.
                What I had heard was that I had heard hear, here and there, know what I mean?

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

What I had heard was that I had heard hear, here and there, know what I mean?

yeeeaaah g where was dis nyc

Comment

yeeeaaah g where was dis nyc
                    Nyc to Somalia..

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Nyc to Somalia..

okay nice u gotta facebook or some shit like that HOLLA
                      Last edited by suldaan_mahdi; 08-05-2017, 08:49 AM.

Comment

loool either someone helps helps him now or the thread will be closed

Comment

yeah started off in somalia then they brought it over to america with ships

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

where did hip-hop come from? i need some info from particularly african-americans beucase i've done some research and found out it's their culture,just from a african-american experience since i love my horn of african cuture and culture is real from my viewing what do y'all think?.Da only north american country i've lived in is canada not usa and african-american belong to america so what do y'all think is their a saying about hip-hop in your communities ? skim through to 4:09 on this video its worth watching
                            [MENTION=15935]suldaan_mahdi

Basically it all started when grand master flash (somali born) came over to the united states on the mayflower... He brought the music of his culture to america (hip hop).. he started a group called "Plymouth Rock" after teaching "five" of his most "furious" warriors how to rap and scratch.. After much practice, they became dope emcees, so they booked a local gig at a mixer where the native americans and the settlers met for dinner and friendship building.. this day was hence forth known as 'thanksgiving".. the hip hop music invigorated the native americans who had never heard such great rhymes and rhythms.. the music brought everyone together and they signed a peace treaty with the new settlers of the land.. however, a few years later that peace treaty was violated when the native americans began rapping too, who were mostly lodged on the west side of the colonies.. the native americans greatest emcee Toopack Amaroo felt disrespected by the somali american emcees in the east and unleashed a venomous diss record called "Hit Em Up" where his first line was "thats why i fucked your bitch you somali motherfuckers" he threatened to rape and pillage their villages and the drama at "Little Big Horn" then began.. for many moons the east versus west waged war across the country..
                            Last edited by GabrielTate; 08-13-2017, 01:38 PM.

Comment

[MENTION=15439]Niner_M_O_B is that about it or did i leave something out?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X