No announcement yet.

where did hip-hop come from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was i dreaming when [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw closed this thread or was that another thread ?

Lol.

Comment

hip hop police thread

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
      First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by GabrielTate View Post
        [MENTION=15935]suldaan_mahdi

Basically it all started when grand master flash (somali born) came over to the united states on the mayflower... He brought the music of his culture to america (hip hop).. he started a group called "Plymouth Rock" after teaching "five" of his most "furious" warriors how to rap and scratch.. After much practice, they became dope emcees, so they booked a local gig at a mixer where the native americans and the settlers met for dinner and friendship building.. this day was hence forth known as 'thanksgiving".. the hip hop music invigorated the native americans who had never heard such great rhymes and rhythms.. the music brought everyone together and they signed a peace treaty with the new settlers of the land.. however, a few years later that peace treaty was violated when the native americans began rapping too, who were mostly lodged on the west side of the colonies.. the native americans greatest emcee Toopack Amaroo felt disrespected by the somali american emcees in the east and unleashed a venomous diss record called "Hit Em Up" where his first line was "thats why i fucked your bitch you somali motherfuckers" he threatened to rape and pillage their villages and the drama at "Little Big Horn" then began.. for many moons the east versus west waged war across the country..
        A little wordy but I think you nailed it on the head..

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
        If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
        but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
        -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
        -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Dead King View Post
          Was i dreaming when [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw closed this thread or was that another thread ?

Lol.
          that was his stupid pac is hip hop police thread lol
          sigpic

Comment

lol Niner Clownin Dem Fooz
            Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by Suiris*9 View Post
              lol Niner Clownin Dem Fooz

If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Niner_M_O_B View Post
                back 2 europe, high as a kite off dat sticky haze 247365
                Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by Suiris*9 View Post
                  back 2 europe, high as a kite off dat sticky haze 247365
                  God bless G..

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Niner_M_O_B View Post
                    God bless G..

peace out. whatchu bumpin these days? just now discovered some old hip-hop album johnny j produced on: jazzie redd, 2 albums, one from 1990 and second and last in 1995 .. i enjoy online diggin and listening to other peoples music around me, i learned to turn the unpleasant (i couldnt enjoy a song if it wasnt MY music) and learned to respect and value more variety in music. hip-hop is the shxt but im "open eared" for any other experimental alternative underground music besides the regular rare stuff in various different genres.
                    Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
                      re-open it the thread it wasn't stupid it was a good question most rappers wit gangsta lyrics are dodgy anyway just re open it my fellow uk citizen manz somalian im gonna go back to africa anyway dont mail me "leave" presuming your white lol lol.

Comment

Can't tell the difference. All his threads are stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Dead King View Post
                          Can't tell the difference. All his threads are stupid.
                          shut up pinky

Comment

I'm blue not white and if I was a white person why presume I would tell u to leave?
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm blue not white and if I was a white person why presume I would tell u to leave?
                              seems you grew up in the hood uk is a white mans place europe in general belongs to whites ,africa belongs to blacks(and somalis their counterparts if you consider somalis and dem black den nevermind they're black) middle east belongs to arabs ,japenese asians have their fair share on asia and indian likes have their fair share on asia also and the list goes own majority of the time each race has their own continent.

ps:ur blue are u da POlice or some shit like dat honestly
                              Last edited by suldaan_mahdi; 08-18-2017, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by suldaan_mahdi View Post
                                seems you grew up in the hood uk is a white mans place europe in general belongs to whites ,africa belongs to blacks(and somalis their counterparts if you consider somalis and dem black den nevermind they're black) middle east belongs to arabs ,japenese asians have their fair share on asia and indian likes have their fair share on asia also and the list goes own majority of the time each race has their own continent.

ps:ur blue are u da POlice or some shit like dat honestly
                                I mean I'm blue on the site as in a mod
                                sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X