Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Eyez On Me

How you doing guys?

I have heard that this the new no.1 spot for all things Tupac..
    every once in a while a new forum claims to be no.1 lol

Remember me ?
    I have been a member and staff of the Tupac scene for ever, since the late 90's.
    Streethop.com \ Hitemup.com
    ThaVaultz.com, 2Pacremix.com, 2Pacboard.net, Mrmakaveli.net
    and the past good years TupacNation.net (since 2006).

I'm 36 years OLD. married with 2 little sons. I'll never be as active as i was back in the day, can't dedicate myself
    to the selfish Tupac scene. I'm still a huge fan of Pac, forever he will be my no.1 artist and a figure i look up to.
    I still bump his music from time to time, not daily anymore. Pac has influenced me a lot in my life and his legacy and memory
    are important to me.

Why am I here? I'm note sure. I just heard that someone who has let me down and killed my forum (TupacNation.net) is here and i wanted to see it with my own eyes. I registered in Dec 2015 but now its my 1st post.

Shout out to 221 and the rest who run this site!
    Keep up the good work, its great to see that 21 years after Pac died, his fans have the passion to keep his memory alive.

Ps. [MENTION=13299]221, Remember Me? Idan, the most handsome guy of the Tupac scene?
    Last edited by Idan; 07-29-2017, 12:38 PM.

Welcome man!

Comment

What's up Idan

Glad to see you here

I'm Dominator/Hannibal Collecter. Remember the time when you figured out I shared an account with my homie? lol

Comment

this guy...

Comment

The return of IDan i remember you from back in the day what up.

Comment

Yeah thats what i ask myself aswell?? how come all TN staff was waiting years for Choo to pop up, also a reason why that little snitch Kevin wanted to create another fantasy forum.. and out of nowhere Choo signs up here and is active just for fun? why doesnt he (since he is back in the scene now) go over to tn and post there instead of here? is he really Choo or is he just a guy claiming its him since he knows choo wouldnt come back and post at notorious makaveli to find out about it anytime.... its just really strange. the most hated 2pac forum but at the same time the most active and most valuable 2pac forum is now the ultimatr platform of old 2pac scene members. this is the center of the 2pac online scene. dont fuck it up guys.

p.s. every new/old 2pac scene member HAS to leak an unheard tracl before he is allowed to post here.

Comment

Originally posted by hc View Post
              What's up Idan

Glad to see you here

I'm Dominator/Hannibal Collecter. Remember the time when you figured out I shared an account with my homie? lol
              Yeah I remember you. You were an admin on Mrmakaveli too right ?

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
              The return of IDan i remember you from back in the day what up.
              Hey dude, I remember you as well. you used to mix right ?

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
              Yeah thats what i ask myself aswell?? how come all TN staff was waiting years for Choo to pop up, also a reason why that little snitch Kevin wanted to create another fantasy forum.. and out of nowhere Choo signs up here and is active just for fun? why doesnt he (since he is back in the scene now) go over to tn and post there instead of here? is he really Choo or is he just a guy claiming its him since he knows choo wouldnt come back and post at notorious makaveli to find out about it anytime.... its just really strange. the most hated 2pac forum but at the same time the most active and most valuable 2pac forum is now the ultimatr platform of old 2pac scene members. this is the center of the 2pac online scene. dont fuck it up guys.

p.s. every new/old 2pac scene member HAS to leak an unheard tracl before he is allowed to post here.
              Choo is the head admin and left with the powers years ago. Left us with no option to change or upgrade the forums.
              All of a sudden he's here but chances are good that its not really him. I have my reasons to think that someone is pretending to be Pooh.
              An IP check might clarify it. About this site, Notorious-Makaveli.. Well I didn't know its the same site lol I thought Tupacforum is a brand new site.
              I have no issues or beef with anybody on this site. like I said i'm 36 years OLD, can't be bothered with bullshit. I support anyone who put his time, effort and money on keeping Pac's memory alive. We share the same passion. My site, Tupacnation which I founded in March 2006 isn't as active as it used to be, thanks to Choo. I can blame myself too by not being active enough. I used to be the power behind that site by pushing it to get interviews, exclusives and mixtapes (when mixtapes were interesting years ago). We leaked a lot of songs too if it matters, i don't think it is though.

Comment

Ma niggah...

I'm still fitter then you hahaha

Welcome bro... Nice addition to the site!!!
                Letz be friendz

Comment

Right. TN guys flowing in and ppl are liking it? Where's the catch?

Comment

Originally posted by Slut View Post
                    lol thought the same although that's all in the past now I guess it just shows the competition aint strong enough if this was chess wed be yelling checkmate 3 motherfucking years ago
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 122 View Post
                      Ma niggah...

I'm still fitter then you hahaha

Welcome bro... Nice addition to the site!!!
                      Lol, ok i'll give u that even though i murdered you on your own forum (mrmakaveli..)

I have done enough for a lot of people to like me. If someone dislikes me, it means that it's something is wrong with him. My actions on the forums were always positive. Don't look for any catch.

Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
                      lol thought the same although that's all in the past now I guess it just shows the competition aint strong enough if this was chess wed be yelling checkmate 3 motherfucking years ago
                      You are funny Mister Supermod. Competition? more like someone who been there, done that, the bullshit that motivates you.

Comment

Originally posted by Idan View Post
                        I have done enough for a lot of people to like me. If someone dislikes me, it means that it's something is wrong with him. My actions on the forums were always positive. Don't look for any catch.
                        There must be something wrong with me then. I don't like the "look at me" approach at all. Many brag about things they've done, but in reality it's losers who need references to convince others. Nothing personal in here. Just some observations.

Comment

There must be something wrong with me then. I don't like the "look at me" approach at all. Many brag about things they've done, but in reality it's losers who need references to convince others. Nothing personal in here. Just some observations.
                          I didn't ask to look at me. look at my 1st post, it seems like you are looking for a catch where there is none. i didn't brag about anything, you had started this little drama by trying to insult me as a TN flowing in member.

Comment

Idan from Israel, HOW THE FUCK can i forget that..

Lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Idan View Post
                              I didn't ask to look at me. look at my 1st post, it seems like you are looking for a catch where there is none. i didn't brag about anything, you had started this little drama by trying to insult me as a TN flowing in member.
                              You should know me better. What ever though.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X