Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the most messed up movie you have watched before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oicyu8chu View Post
    The movie that messed with my mind the most: Donnie Darko. Still my fav movie to this day.

Last week I checked A Field in England, takes you on a psychedelic trip through the English Civil War. Great mindfuckery in this one too.
    please dont watch any movies i recommended
    Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

[MENTION=3421]Suiris*9 if u was to put the movies u recommended in order of rawness and messed up content. what order would u put it in. i just typed in "man behind the sun" on youtube and i saw a thumbnail of someones hands "frostbite experimental room" looooool like wtf

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Originally posted by oicyu8chu View Post
        The movie that messed with my mind the most: Donnie Darko. Still my fav movie to this day.

Last week I checked A Field in England, takes you on a psychedelic trip through the English Civil War. Great mindfuckery in this one too.

donnie darko use to be kinda fucked when i was younger. but if u wanna see fucked up shit, u already know what movie im recommending. lol it will make u think twice of wanting watch horror films because there either going to be a joke for u or u won't want to watch it because u've seen where it can go. but [MENTION=3421]Suiris*9 on the hand has transcended with his zoroastrianism lol
        It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Whats the most messed up movie you have watched before?

I must say "A Serbian Film" is the sickest movie I've ever seen, I wish I'd delete it out of brain, I almost forgot about it until I read this Thread. Thanks [MENTION=15130]Phenomenon LOL The Plot is just fucked up, this must come from an ill brain...

Only real brutality is sicker for me, like beheadings and some crazy videos from Brazil...I've seen too much shit from Brazil because of that I'll never travel to this "beautiful" country...

A harmless example: A Father cut of his own Dick and balls and walked bloody through a town because he found his son fucking his own mother...craaaazy shit!

There is 1 site, I won't name it here, with real cruel videos and pics, I don't like this site but I use it from time to time for uncensored Information, for example, if something happens in Germany like terrorist attacks, the German media just shows you 1 side of the story, but on this site you get different stories, angles and other impressions then the media let you know...

Whenever I visit this site, I'm fed up for months and can't visit it anymore and just want to forget what I've seen...it's like mutilating your brain...not recommended!

I was a real Horror Movie Fan but meanwhile all Horror Movies are just about massacre and blood everywhere, that's boring as fuck....I prefer psycho movies that really fucks your brain or movies you have to watch 2-3 times to get the story behind...

Movies like Memento are the shit!
          Last edited by AK47; 08-01-2017, 12:51 PM.
          "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
            There is 1 site, I won't name it here, with real cruel videos and pics, I don't like this site but I use it from time to time for uncensored Information, for example, if something happens in Germany like terrorist attacks, the German media just shows you 1 side of the story, but on this site you get different stories, angles and other impressions then the media let you know...

Whenever I visit this site, I'm fed up for months and can't visit it anymore and just want to forget what I've seen...it's like mutilating your brain...not recommended!
            No offense, but you're a powerless victim if you can't say no to things that do you no good.

Comment

Originally posted by hc View Post
              No offense, but you're a powerless victim if you can't say no to things that do you no good.
              No prob bro, I won't take it as an offense In a weird way I agree with you lol It's like 50/50, 50% it's not good for me I know, but the other 50% I like to see the uncensored truth of some actions that happened, because I don't trust any media, the media is playing with our brains like this...

Like I said I don't check this site often, just if some things happen and I want to see what really happened...there is a forum like this one, where people are talking and watching this sick shit everyday, that is really creepy...

And I can say no to things to are bad for me, like I stopped cigarettes years ago I have a strong mind in some things but in other not so much...
              "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                I must say "A Serbian Film" is the sickest movie I've ever seen, I wish I'd delete it out of brain, I almost forgot about it until I read this Thread. Thanks [MENTION=15130]Phenomenon LOL The Plot is just fucked up, this must come from an ill brain...

Only real brutality is sicker for me, like beheadings and some crazy videos from Brazil...I've seen too much shit from Brazil because of that I'll never travel to this "beautiful" country...

A harmless example: A Father cut of his own Dick and balls and walked bloody through a town because he found his son fucking his own mother...craaaazy shit!

I was a real Horror Movie Fan but meanwhile all Horror Movies are just about massacre and blood everywhere, that's boring as fuck....I prefer psycho movies that really fucks your brain or movies you have to watch 2-3 times to get the story behind...

Movies like Memento are the shit!
                nice same here i like psychological films also. last one i watched was mr nobody, its about alternative realities. and the chaos theory.

p.s. apparently the reason why a serbian film is so fucked up is because the director is an "activist" and the point of his movie was that he was tired of serbian movies being so politically correct, so by making this movie he was making a point... lol

Comment

I walked out of the theater.

Comment

Itchi The Killer and Henry.

Comment

lool for real, but it stems from wanting to watch horror films, u want a movie to leave an impression on you and make u experience "thrills," to the point that people get desensitized and shit gets overboard, after watching "a serbian film" i will never feel like testing the water again lol. that shit made the saw movies look like a children's puppet show.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X