Hi all, helped Tommy D write THE MAKAVELI BOOK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all, helped Tommy D write THE MAKAVELI BOOK

"The Makaveli Book" is back on KICKSTARTER. I donated time to help Tommy D write it.

This is a book by 2Pac's Chief Engineer. We need to support him or it won't come out.
    It's been in XXL, HipHopDX, The Source, and more.

It's the most authentic book on Tupac you will find. B/c it's his actual friends that helped make the records that MADE THIS BOOK.

Let's support them, they never got paid for Makaveli.

SUPPORT TOMMY D ON KICKSTARTER: kck.st/2t4JSnr

So what? You held the pipe as he toked? Or were you in charge of running to the store to get the rations in?
    I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
    Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmolive Thug View Post
      So what? You held the pipe as he toked? Or were you in charge of running to the store to get the rations in?
      so hes now got the book written and hes now ready to sell copies or is he still trying to get the money to get it published and printed?
      is this jmix again,intruding into peoples lives trying to get access to rarez and get more irrelevant info about tupac during MAKAVELI recording sessions?
      i guess its better than continuing to support RJ and his ridiculous theories.
      Last edited by jackcorgi; 08-25-2017, 07:37 PM.
      "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by TheMakaveliBook View Post
        "The Makaveli Book" is back on KICKSTARTER. I donated time to help Tommy D write it.

This is a book by 2Pac's Chief Engineer. We need to support him or it won't come out.
        It's been in XXL, HipHopDX, The Source, and more.

It's the most authentic book on Tupac you will find. B/c it's his actual friends that helped make the records that MADE THIS BOOK.

Let's support them, they never got paid for Makaveli.

SUPPORT TOMMY D ON KICKSTARTER: kck.st/2t4JSnr
        Forreal i wanna read this shit man,,, if i donated then this project fails (i hope not this time), do i get money back or is this "donation" sorry type of shit? I don't know the system of kickstarter.. It'll be nice if the donors are guaranteed to get the book (behind kickstarter). Cuz i don't wanna believe this but it will fail since majority doesn't give a fuck or diss that the project is just another bs in Pacs name in vain. I'm a fan that do give a fuck and wanna read this shit.
        Last edited by Hennessy; 08-28-2017, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Welcome to the forum and stay active peace

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X