X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what I'm saying. Sony did good

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

• Looks good. Isn't Just Cause 3 an AAA game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Immortal View Post
        Looks good. Isn't Just Cause 3 an AAA game?
        it is
        currently still listed at 70€ on the EU ps store while it's on sale on Steam for 10€
        sigpic

Comment

• Have to say, 1st really good line up..

Comment

• This will be the first time that I will download free games just cause and assasins creed

Comment

• Playstation Plus Members Free Games

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
              Not sure if I've played this AC.
              It's part off the season pass from AC Black Flag and it has been released as a stand-alone game
              I bought it a couple off months ago when it was on sale for 5€, it ain't bad

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
              sigpic

Comment

• I haven't played anything since my Playstation 4 broke down for the 2nd time last year August,
                somebody help me & get me a Playstation 4.

Comment

• Downloading just cause 3 I'm going to give it a try

Comment

• Downloaded both of them. I'll eventually get to them. I have a list I haven't played lol

Comment

• What are the thoughts on PSN becoming 10 euro/dollar more expensive at the end of this month..?

If they keep giving games likes this, i don't care.

If not, i care...

Comment

• I have a few games that require online services so i'm forced to pay for it
                        People will complain but in the end of the day, they still pay

But to be fair, Sony needs to give better free games, this month was good, last month with "until dawn" was ok, but i don't know what to expect next

Currently xbox is already at 60€ each year and now PS will cost the same.
                        But i don't pay for both, don't have an xbox

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 2psah View Post
                          What are the thoughts on PSN becoming 10 euro/dollar more expensive at the end of this month..?

If they keep giving games likes this, i don't care.

If not, i care...
                          My opinion? I havent paid for online ps4 yet, and i have ps4 since 4 years. Not playing their shitty money games. Ps3 was free to play online. Why they have to jump on the xbox bandwagon and stop free online gaming?
                          Imagine you have to buy a TV, have to buy a ps4, pay monthly for the internet connection, pay monthly for energy AND like it isnt enough now we have to pay to play online??? Not playing these money games. PC games are still free to play online too. Its all a money agenda going on. Next comes we have to pay USING ps4 aswell per second a few cents.. i mean, why not rob these console playing idiots a lil more? They will pay us anyways no matter how high we raise the price.

In fact these online players are the reason why sony make it not free anymore. All you guys shouldnt have paid for it once, if so they couldnt raise the price now, instead they would HAVE to lower the price. Or even make it free again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diablo View Post
                            My opinion? I havent paid for online ps4 yet, and i have ps4 since 4 years. Not playing their shitty money games. Ps3 was free to play online. Why they have to jump on the xbox bandwagon and stop free online gaming?
                            Imagine you have to buy a TV, have to buy a ps4, pay monthly for the internet connection, pay monthly for energy AND like it isnt enough now we have to pay to play online??? Not playing these money games. PC games are still free to play online too. Its all a money agenda going on. Next comes we have to pay USING ps4 aswell per second a few cents.. i mean, why not rob these console playing idiots a lil more? They will pay us anyways no matter how high we raise the price.

In fact these online players are the reason why sony make it not free anymore. All you guys shouldnt have paid for it once, if so they couldnt raise the price now, instead they would HAVE to lower the price. Or even make it free again.
                            I couldn't agree more. And i would add in this day and age, people will nuance it and say, it's only 13 cents a day.. Like this makes it somehow justified...

Comment

• Sony are fucking sellouts, but that still is not enough for me not to purchase PS Plus just to play games online, and resort to Xbox.

Sony brotherhood.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                              Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X