Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you like pac, perhaps check out immortal technique.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
    listened to tech for years now other main notables for me are akala lowkey and the uk logic
    nice man, ive actually met akala before. hes a proper humble guy. he looks older in person than he does in video footage for some reason lol
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoNity View Post
      I love Tech. Been waiting for his new album forever though
      for real. i feel like hes waiting for shit to go down like another 9/11 or something for him to spit about it lol.

did u listen to the martyr tape?

btw i came across this track i found a few months ago while i was trying to look for new technique, its old but i never knew it existed, he drops a nice verse on it.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post
        for real. i feel like hes waiting for shit to go down like another 9/11 or something for him to spit about it lol.

did u listen to the martyr tape?

btw i came across this track i found a few months ago while i was trying to look for new technique, its old but i never knew it existed, he drops a nice verse on it.

yeah, i only liked 'toast to the dead' and 'rich mans world'

Comment

rather boring - check out Kam, Paris and The Coup...

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X