X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instagram: follow us!

What's up everybody

We expanded our site to another social media channel. It started off as an idea and Big G.O.V. and I frequently posted content since two months. We kept it behind closed doors to see how it works out first. Now we've got 430 followers already and we gladly present it to you

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Follow us if you like and help to spread the word

Truth being told, there won't be any new content for the older people but we try to spread the realness and deep knowledge especially to younger members.

Feel free to post any suggestions or ideas that help evolving the site.

#vip #dj #staff #everybody
    Last edited by Dominator; 07-21-2017, 07:04 PM. Reason: title fixed

I liked the pic of a girl with a Thug Life shirt. Add more girl pics please!

Comment

There's like a 100 likes on some of those pics but with zero comments or just 2 to 3 comments. Doesn't look right.

[MENTION=12451]hc whoever is in charge of posting these Instagram photos please don't claim something to be fact only to be refuted by a random person commenting on the pic. That's embarrassing.
      Last edited by Dominator; 07-21-2017, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Yea that was embarrassing lol

Comment

Originally posted by MiranTheDon
          There's another picture that i posted here with the MAC 11 you claimed that Florian had shared it.
          He sent it to us via Facebook pm

Comment

Originally posted by Slut View Post
            I liked the pic of a girl with a Thug Life shirt. Add more girl pics please!
            Definitely gonna do

What's the exact time that he sent it?
            July 7th, 23:26
            Last edited by Dominator; 07-21-2017, 06:56 PM.

Comment

I posted it the same day but at 09:57 PM so about 2 hours earlier.
              Hmmm ok

Where did you get the picture from though? Maybe you both browsed the same website?

Comment

I think it was a Tumblr page called, Makaveli hell yeah or some shit
                I'll leave it then. He just registered on this forum a few days ago, it's unlikely he took your pictures. Thanks though

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Passion View Post

Thanks bro

Posted

[MENTION=1395]Slut

Comment

Yes! Much better to have pics of girls. Half naked Pac is not my thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Slut View Post
                        Yes! Much better to have pics of girls. Half naked Pac is not my thing.
                        WTFP i thought you are a girl all the time, hence your name.

Comment

I followed just now!

But man, sometimes pac fan instagram accounts get lame cuz they repost same pictures over and over lol. I like the ones that really post rare pics and interesting arts...
                          So I sometimes organize and unfollow the ones that do shit like that cuz its repetitive as fuk.

I just took a lil peak at this forum's account and it wasn't like that so yeah its kool

Comment

Originally posted by Hennessy View Post
                            I followed just now!

But man, sometimes pac fan instagram accounts get lame cuz they repost same pictures over and over lol. I like the ones that really post rare pics and interesting arts...
                            So I sometimes organize and unfollow the ones that do shit like that cuz its repetitive as fuk.

I just took a lil peak at this forum's account and it wasn't like that so yeah its kool
                            Thanks a lot bro! Appreciate your feedback. We try to make it as interesting as possible

C-PO and Moe ZMD are following us btw
                            Last edited by Dominator; 08-19-2017, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Quick tip, post more pics every day, not once but twice. I see other shit but none from this forums account popping up lol. Can't you just pull out all the pics on this forum and just post it day by day? Cuz theres many rares that I haven't seen lol.

Never mind if you are busy tho lol.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X