No announcement yet.

Linkin park singer commits suicide by hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry for his kids, wife and family - hanging is so tough ...

well once i saw linkin' park live, together with h.i.m., n.e.r.d. (with pharell williams) and few other bands. pretty good show.
    collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Last Musik Video after 22 Hours around 10 Million Klicks

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Passion View Post

Last Musik Video after 22 Hours around 10 Million Klicks
        im not a fan of this song at all but their first album HYBRID THEORY was/is a great record.

the death of Chris Cornell really had a bad effect on him.
        Chester and Chris were good friends Chester was Chris Cornell sons godfather and their families were very close before and after Chris died and now Chester has not only taken his life as well but did it in a very similar way. my sympathy to the families of both but especially Chris's Cornell son who not only recently lost his father but now his godfather too.

now some asshat has hacked chesters wifes twitter account and was talking all kinds of disrespectful trash (account has been suspended or removed since). the nerve of some people...

this death still has me sort of shocked ,so i can only imagine what the family is feeling.
        Last edited by jackcorgi; 07-21-2017, 05:20 PM.
        "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

there are much more people on earth, who has the same or even more worse problems than he had and still fighting / won the fight
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
            there are much more people on earth, who has the same or even more worse problems than he had and still fighting / won the fight
            very true, but we are not talking about them right now since they havent killed themselves recently.

to those who still fight ...i applaud the effort to keep going and those who have won their fight with depression, share your stories with people who are noticeably depressed as to maybe give them hope that someday they can win too.
            "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
              Sorry to hear your situation but i was not saying i don't have sympathy more so that i don't care for the decision or choice they made but depression can be spontaneous and thoughts of suicide can enter quick.Trust me i know all to well as my mother has tried to kill herself 3 times when i was around 15-17 i had to pull a shotgun out of my fathers mouth when i was about 8 crying telling him not kill himself in his bedroom .I don't usually open up about that stuff because it still bothers me.My father now suffers from 3 types of cancer my mother has fibromyalgia and cant work i suffer depression and got health issues.My friend hung himself this april had another friend od 2 years ago along with my cousin last year had another cousin slit his stomach open and bleed out.Then one friend murdered and another died in a car accident and burnt to death after leaving my house.This is my life and not one bit of it is made up so thats why i question people that kill them self because the moral is everyone has life problems you shouldn't take the only life you will ever have.Thats just how i see it anyway.
              Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post
              tbh from a young age when i use to see him sing on music videos. i would always get that feelin that he'd be the type to commit suicide "i tried so hard and got so far, but in thy end it doesn't even matter."

[MENTION=12451]hc [MENTION=2399]GreenL420 [MENTION=2846]AK47 (hope you don't mind me tagging you guys)
              i use to say that i have no sympathy for those that commit suicide. but sometimes u can't fathom the feeling of the hardship that someone is going through. ( i know some people view people that are suicidal as weak but as an example sometimes the "weakness or the issue" doesn't need to arrive from a traumatic event or an environment full of obstacles where shit just isn't going well for u.

i will give u a real life example. at one point my mother had cancer on her thyroid, and she had to have her thyroid removed, and this caused a chemical imbalance in her head due to the lack of thyroid hormones that she was recieving in her body= (organ malfunctioning in her body.) this made my mother really paranoid and out of touch with reality. she became very depressed and on edge to the point where she felt that everyone was out to get her of she wasn't able to trust any1 except me, on top of that she had server symptoms of pareidolia.

pareidolia is like when u see images of things that aren't there but it coincidentally your brain can decipher it into it's own translation and meaning. so my mum would get anxious and feel despair, she couldn't trust technology so removed her light bulb from her room and she would turn off all the electronics in the house, she stopped using her laptop because she would get adverts about things that she would search (not realizing how cookies worked) and suggested videos on youtube (as if something was reading her mind) she also would turn off the microwave (because she would find "messages" in the digital number dial light) and the tv because of the stand by little infra red light (she saw it as a camera/mic.) she couldn't bare watching tv because she felt like the people in the tv was symbolically telling her that there going to murder her. and lets say if the the news was showing the weather, my mum would see the numbers coming up (the degrees of temperature) like a time and date that the there going to assassinate her.

it was just hard trying to convince her that none of it's real. she began to stop eating and lost a lot of weight. (she thought that my dad was trying to plot against her and to poison her whenever he would make us something to eat.) whenever our neighbors above us would use the tap in the kitchen or in the toilet. and u would hear the bubbles in the water tank raise-my mum would think that this is a sign that "whoever is behind it is toying with her and is stating that she will soon be dead, i.e. the amount of times that the bubble made a sound in the tank symbolized the amount of shots thats going to hit her.
              i would go to the doctors with her, and she wouldn't want to go or even stay there for long, i tried to explain to them what was going on. and they weren't quite sure about it themselves, they took it lightly, the doctor received a phone call in the middle of our appointment from the main desk (it's normal for the doctors to multitask and recieve calls during an appoint.) but yh that freaked my mum out, she thought that the doctor was "in on it" on having her assassinated, so doctor picking up the phone (in my mums head was like the doctor saying "yes we have her, shoot when ur ready.")

so you can imagine that my mums paranoia/schizophrenia really got out of hand, she couldn't be around technology or people. even a crow making noises outside on a tree messed with her psyche. so yeah the doctors gave her anti depressant pills ( which she refused to take, until randomly one day she took loads and tried to overdose on them.) luckily i was late for uni that day and she told me what she had just done and i called the ambulance instantly. and thankfully my mum is still here with me. and she recovered, theres been moments where the paranoia has come back twice more. but that is because she hasn't taken the right amount of dosage for her thyroid replacement pills. but yeah. i've also have had a friend who has shot himself. as well as another friend who has attempted to commit suicide just the same like my mum.

i'm not saying you should have sympathy. but just stating that for some people.
              it can be a chemical imbalance that makes them act out of character. and for others it can be certain ques and ticks that pushes them over the edge to not grasp reality properly for a partial duration.

my friend went on facebook live, moments before he committed suicide he was drunk and he couldn't face his demons on his own.

i only share the video, due to he fact that it's very rare that u get so see how a person behaves before they do it. rather than having sympathy maybe some empathy can be absorbed as some awareness on this subject i don't know.

ofc whats done is done. but maybe if u have someone close to u that is always stressed out, maybe you can find some different approach for them before it can get serious, we live in a society where our bodies is old hardware and we are constantly trying to apply new software thats incompatible with our old hardware, and thats when the body commences to malfunction. We eat to be full rather than to be nourished.

p.s. sorry for the long story
              Took time to read both of your stories. Sorry to hear you've been going through all these things. Very hard stories. That video was kinda difficult to watch. You can tell he lost his glance looking at pictures few months before he made that video. He said he wasn't drunk though when making that decision.

Certainly makes me think about suicidal people. Still can't respect it really but helps to understand. Thanks for sharing these deep insights.

Comment

"The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas".

Comment

Was he that blonde guy in the old days btw?

Comment

Comment

True. But not all, sadly

Comment

Originally posted by hc View Post
                        Was he that blonde guy in the old days btw?

this guy? yeah
                        It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

I 100% disagree with you. You can't compare one person's feelings or situations to any other person.

Comment

people die, get over it

Comment

Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
                              I 100% disagree with you. You can't compare one person's feelings or situations to any other person.
                              I know that everyone handles problems differently, but there are many poeple who has more worse problems, e.g. homeless, multiple
                              strokes of fate in a raw, uncurable diseases ...their psychological stress must be over 9000 ...people who still fighting and want to live.
                              + you hurting people who loves you.
                              My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                              Vinyls: 60
                              Cassettes: 110
                              CDs: 216

Comment

I know that everyone handles problems differently, but there are many poeple who has more worse problems, e.g. homeless, multiple
                                strokes of fate in a raw, uncurable diseases ...their psychological stress must be over 9000 ...people who still fighting and want to live.
                                + you hurting people who loves you.
                                Over the past 100+ years, many social scientists have shown that certain social situations predispose people to suicide.

Suicide statistics for the UK, US and France show a social gradient in suicide (which implies suicide among the rich and poor is socially caused).

Until we are able to 'walk in the shoes' of those who have taken their life, I think its very small minded to judge them.

Some people judge those who live the 'Thug Life' in a similar way to the way some people here judge suicide victims.

Last edited by Proletarian; 07-22-2017, 10:12 PM.
                                "The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas".

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X