• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have no idea why i like this song...

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

WEB release of Musab's 2002 album just released today https://musab.bandcamp.com/album/respect-the-life

If you check out just one song, play track 4 "Cut Throat"

Comment

This thread would be awesome if it was other music than Hip Hop Rap or similar sounding genres.

Comment

Originally posted by hc View Post
          This thread would be awesome if it was other music than Hip Hop Rap or similar sounding genres.

Track one of this album was inspired by Don McLean's song "Empty Chairs"

Comment

Maybe a staff member could start a seperate thread for this and sticky it?

Comment

well we got few alt-music in extra threads. maybe a mod could cross-referencing them in a sticky collective topic without any discussion (you can leave feedback in the extra threads).
              dunno if that is working or not - but it will definately cost time
              collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

[MENTION=12451]hc [MENTION=2399]GreenL420

Comment

Comment

[MENTION=1052]Esoteric

i know your probably not going to like it but you can you appreciate the flow? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
                      [MENTION=1052]Esoteric

i know your probably not going to like it but you can you appreciate the flow? LOL

I didn't mind that, it's parody so it's all good

Comment

[MENTION=1052]Esoteric hey bro, check out some of the east coast hip hop i put up on this thread before, and let me know what u think.
                        It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

This is the first song from Jambo's first album.

He's released two more albums since this. All three are great. In my opinion he's always getting better; but his older stuff also stands the test of time, for me anyway (I'm still listening to it).

They're all free to stream here: https://athcliathrecords.bandcamp.co...m/intervention

He's one of my favourite irish artists, and I'm looking forward to his next album which is on the way.

Here's a music video for a song that was never released... (maybe it was just a promo, i've no idea).

Last edited by Proletarian; 10-29-2017, 05:29 PM.
                          "The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas".

Comment

The world is full of music and y'all choose to bump this stuff?

Originally posted by Dominator View Post
                            No doubt.

Comment

One of my favourite producer albums by one of my favourite producers. 'Prophecy' (2012) by DJ Moschops.

Free to steam and download (in FLAC) here: https://synapsidstudios.bandcamp.com/album/prophecy

A music video for a song from the album:

The album features hip-hop artists from Ireland and England.

Took 10 years to put together. Plays through nicely from beginning to end (I never skip a track).
                              Last edited by Proletarian; 10-29-2017, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Album is free.
                                Last edited by Proletarian; 05-22-2018, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X