Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terminator 2: Judgement Day 3D (Theatrical Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminator 2: Judgement Day 3D (Theatrical Thread)

Trailer 1

Trailer 2

Cameron fixed the Truck / Motorcycle scene. There were too many mistakes (takes wise). These scene bugs me the most, so I'm glad he fixed it.
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

T2 is my favorite terminator movie

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
      T2 is my favorite terminator movie

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
      You're crazy.. The Terminator shits on pt 2..

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
      If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
      but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
      -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
      -Tupac Shakur

Comment

The Terminator is great, but Terminator 2 is amazing awesomeness. I cant wait to see the 3D version in cinema.
        My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
        Vinyls: 60
        Cassettes: 110
        CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Niner_M_O_B View Post
          You're crazy.. The Terminator shits on pt 2..

Call me crazy then

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
          sigpic

Comment

Call me crazy then

[emoji4]

If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

What were wrong with the motorcycle / truck scene?

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
              Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Call me crazy then

You're not crazy. T1 was nice but the technology is hilarious. T2 on the other hand broke box office and the technology still looks like something of the modern day era.

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

t2 is my fav of the series but ill always have a soft spot for t1

Comment

U guys are kinda soft if u like part 2 better lol.. Part 1 was way more serious, part 2 has slight cheese factors and not as serious or dark. I guess u guys like cheese haha.. Yall rather see the terminator smiling and cracking jokes with a Lil kid, or u rather him as a straight up killing machine, no cheese, and out for blood??? Yall are kinda weak for that preference lmao, sorry..

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

i think it was just an all around better movie.. better written, better acted, better effects, and sarah was so much sexier and more bad assed

Comment

U guys are kinda soft if u like part 2 better lol.. Part 1 was way more serious, part 2 has slight cheese factors and not as serious or dark. I guess u guys like cheese haha.. Yall rather see the terminator smiling and cracking jokes with a Lil kid, or u rather him as a straight up killing machine, no cheese, and out for blood??? Yall are kinda weak for that preference lmao, sorry..

You're own your own bruh. The rest of the world kickin it with Terminator 2 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                          You're own your own bruh. The rest of the world kickin it with Terminator 2 lol.
                          Ur a queef [emoji52]

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Comment

Ppl are now comparing the low budget T1 and T2, the ridiculously expensive winner of 4 Oscars?? T2 was and still is the shit. Used to watch it multiple times a week in the early 90s.

Shit trailers though. One of the greatest? The fuck? T2 is the greatest movie in its category.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X