Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456
    Time Online
    191 d 34 m
    Mentioned
    6667 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2472 Post(s)

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Tupac Cat Hidden Content
    Just for anyone who's thinking about buying, this guy's clearly an absolute snake, I wouldnt waste your money on him.

You're right, 5 years nothing has popped up, then literally days ago I am made aware of this changing hands from someone who isn't the OG source then you suddenly pop up begging for buyers, its absolutely pathetic & is the reason why this is such a shady business to deal with.

I don't know who you managed to leech this off recently but I would bet my ass you didn't pay for it & you're obviously a broke scab now fucking them over for a bit of cash.

Congrats on your life.
    Repped

Silky Smooth Hands Palmolive Thug's Avatar
    Time Online
    113 d 18 h 16 m
    Mentioned
    610 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1493 Post(s)

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Tupac Cat Hidden Content
    Just for anyone who's thinking about buying, this guy's clearly an absolute snake, I wouldnt waste your money on him.

You're right, 5 years nothing has popped up, then literally days ago I am made aware of this changing hands from someone who isn't the OG source then you suddenly pop up begging for buyers, its absolutely pathetic & is the reason why this is such a shady business to deal with.

I don't know who you managed to leech this off recently but I would bet my ass you didn't pay for it & you're obviously a broke scab now fucking them over for a bit of cash.

Congrats on your life.
    Hidden Content

Time Online
    590 d 10 h 32 m
    Mentioned
    10417 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4603 Post(s)

Hidden Content Originally Posted by allaboutthefetti Hidden Content
    geesh you tupac stans are some cheap skates.... im a private hip hop collector on low profile.. i sold unreleased material of other artists for way more... infact lot of exclusive music thats on utube was brought by me.. but you dont never see my name... why? think about it...

makaveliandcheese: its $2000 for all 4 songs.... 500 per song, last one will be no parts of dis.. send money as paypal friends... you can always quit...

NO multiple buyers just one buyer... i just decided that stop asking

you say the music has been moved around but who really has it? right...... im they only one that brought a peak preview of the music so far...... i did my homework i know what its worth....
    Hello UKI

Time Online
    590 d 10 h 32 m
    Mentioned
    10417 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4603 Post(s)

yo, by the way, how can this thread stay open for that long? do your shady business in private but OF COURSE not here in the welcome forum. lol i think i dont see right.

closing this thread now.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456