NEW Snoop Dogg!! Featuring Biggie & Faith Evans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW Snoop Dogg!! Featuring Biggie & Faith Evans

I know Snoop haters will hate on that song cause HOW CAN SNOOP GIVE BIGGIE A FEATURE???? LOL what a dumb question, we live in 2017, who da fuck cares what happened 21 years ago.. People grew up, making more money than ever, people change feelings, people just live their life, people arent stuck in the damn past.

anyways here is that cool tight westcoast flavoured song:

If I could've found the video of BIG calling up Hot97 and saying that "Death Row shouldn't even be allowed to film a video in NY, its insulting" before the traielrs got shot up I'd have included that too...
    I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
    Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

I dont fux with snoop since 93 lol

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
        i fucks with Snoop since day one.

he is not a Bo$$ Playa for no reason

Comment

To me the album was a huge dissappointment. On some tracks faith shouldnt be on it. The snoop song is for me a very sinple production not a westcoast banger how it should be.

Theres a very good remix tho. But thats more dance/mellow like. Most of yall wont like it but when i found it will put it here
          sigpic

Comment

Here is the remix. Much better (summer vibe)
            Matoma Ft. Faith Evans, The Notorious B.I.G & Snoop Dogg - When We Party✘ Spotify: http://spoti.fi/Proximity✘ Facebook: http://bit.ly/FBProximityIf there was...

And if that didnt so the trick this will. Hands down best dance remix made.
            ► Follow us on Spotify:http://urlz.fr/3SJ2► Submit your music:http://goo.gl/4KN5Zp► Official video :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvbxDz6DClg► Follow : MAT...
            sigpic

Comment

I like Snoop! Since i am on 2Pac-Forum i have read negative things about him and it kind of disturbing me and makes me cogitate. It is easy to say that now but i believe in aura/karma and this guy transpire the cool attitude. Since i am teenager everytime i see this dude on the tv i can't prevent myself to smile.
              I know Snoop had that murder case back then but apparently it was kill or be killed so can't blame him. Being a young nigga in the streets of L.A doesn't seems easy to me. All that blood & crips gang shit is a mess. I refuse to imagine that this guy have a role in Pac's death.

Plus he is one of these artists that you immediatly recognize and so charismatic in his particular unique voice, like Pac, Biggie, and all the true dinosaurus from the 90'S. Not like most of these new rappers, lil wayne clones with all the same flow.

Comment

Originally posted by 7hemack View Post
                Here is the remix. Much better (summer vibe)
                Matoma Ft. Faith Evans, The Notorious B.I.G & Snoop Dogg - When We Party✘ Spotify: http://spoti.fi/Proximity✘ Facebook: http://bit.ly/FBProximityIf there was...

And if that didnt so the trick this will. Hands down best dance remix made.
                https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb3XfrCtjVU

Are you serious?? I respect your tastes but "Hands down best remix made" mmmhh, how to say.....NOPE!!

Comment

Originally posted by matsuda92 View Post
                  I like Snoop! Since i am on 2Pac-Forum i have read negative things about him and it kind of disturbing me and makes me cogitate. It is easy to say that now but i believe in aura/karma and this guy transpire the cool attitude. Since i am teenager everytime i see this dude on the tv i can't prevent myself to smile.
                  I know Snoop had that murder case back then but apparently it was kill or be killed so can't blame him. Being a young nigga in the streets of L.A doesn't seems easy to me. All that blood & crips gang shit is a mess. I refuse to imagine that this guy have a role in Pac's death.

Plus he is one of these artists that you immediatly recognize and so charismatic in his particular unique voice, like Pac, Biggie, and all the true dinosaurus from the 90'S. Not like most of these new rappers, lil wayne clones with all the same flow.
                  people dislike snoop cause snoop is reppin biggie. people dislike snoop cause he makes music with kate perry. we all know though,, snoop doesnt give a shit about what people think about him, and damn especially some people from internet forums lol, he can live very well without internet headz give him a like. and about that biggie and bad boy thing, what do you expect?? that a almost 50 year old man disses biggie and puffy in the year 2017?? lol these guys live in a fantasy world. if pac would be alive he wouldnt diss biggie in 2017. all that hate for snoop is childish, it is one thing to dislike snoop cause you dont like his music, OK. but disliking him cause he is down with biggie?? cmon that is so childish it makes yall look like 15 year old teenagers. fuck puffy and biggie, but i like some of their songs. its not like anyone of us would have really met them in real life and kick it with them. we are all MUSIC listeners. and when it comes to music, i like tupac, snoop, some biggie and puffy tracks etc... i like them cause i like rap, thats what its all about. if snoop or biggie or pac are assholes in real life.. i dont care. if pac was gay deep inside and his biggest wish was to get a big fat cock from danny boy at midnight.... i dont care!! if snoop makes music with justin bieber... i dont care. if biggie set pac up... i dont care!!! i am not that kind of a nerd fan, i love MUSIC!! and thats the point, you guys act like someone from your deepest circle of friends is making music with katy perry, or your uncle shows biggie love... lol all i can do is laugh about it, as this is entertainment, nothing more. fuck pac snoop biggie puffy and all of them in real life. i will never meet them, maybe i would even hate pac if i knew him, who knows? fact is i became in love with rap through the music, and not through pacs kindness or snoops sticky legs, or biggies big fat ass!!!!

Comment

Well you have miss something then! I would not like to be in your shoes bro

Comment

Are you serious?? I respect your tastes but "Hands down best remix made" mmmhh, how to say.....NOPE!!
                      Best DANCE remix

Context
                      sigpic

Comment

exactly, doggfather album is a damn classic, much better than doggystyle album. no limit albums were da bomb too. and many more.

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
                          people dislike snoop cause snoop is reppin biggie. people dislike snoop cause he makes music with kate perry. we all know though,, snoop doesnt give a shit about what people think about him, and damn especially some people from internet forums lol, he can live very well without internet headz give him a like. and about that biggie and bad boy thing, what do you expect?? that a almost 50 year old man disses biggie and puffy in the year 2017?? lol these guys live in a fantasy world. if pac would be alive he wouldnt diss biggie in 2017. all that hate for snoop is childish, it is one thing to dislike snoop cause you dont like his music, OK. but disliking him cause he is down with biggie?? cmon that is so childish it makes yall look like 15 year old teenagers. fuck puffy and biggie, but i like some of their songs. its not like anyone of us would have really met them in real life and kick it with them. we are all MUSIC listeners. and when it comes to music, i like tupac, snoop, some biggie and puffy tracks etc... i like them cause i like rap, thats what its all about. if snoop or biggie or pac are assholes in real life.. i dont care. if pac was gay deep inside and his biggest wish was to get a big fat cock from danny boy at midnight.... i dont care!! if snoop makes music with justin bieber... i dont care. if biggie set pac up... i dont care!!! i am not that kind of a nerd fan, i love MUSIC!! and thats the point, you guys act like someone from your deepest circle of friends is making music with katy perry, or your uncle shows biggie love... lol all i can do is laugh about it, as this is entertainment, nothing more. fuck pac snoop biggie puffy and all of them in real life. i will never meet them, maybe i would even hate pac if i knew him, who knows? fact is i became in love with rap through the music, and not through pacs kindness or snoops sticky legs, or biggies big fat ass!!!!

Yeah man let that talented dude smoke his weed and makes music! I know what you meant when you say maybe you could have hate 2Pac. It is not impossible that some fellas met 2Pac the wrong day and hated him. But truth is that guy, Snoop and Biggie make my head bounce!
                          By the way a few days ago i relistenned to the full DoggFather album and it amazed me how clean it is for 1993. I know i don't learn you something here. Just wanted to say!

Comment

1 good album in over 20 years, I don't think I'm missing much lol

Comment

1 good album in over 20 years, I don't think I'm missing much lol
                              Snoop is ridiculously inconsistent. Every now and then he drops a certified banger but generally he is very hit and miss, often on the same album but its his fakeness that grinds as he's such an obvious trend hopping sell out who'll happily whore himself to the highest bidder each and every time. Sadly this seems to be the case with so many veteran rappers as I suppose there is no growing old gracefully in hiphop when compared to other genres which is why its good to listen to a vast variety of artists and styles.

Going back to the original posts I made its almost insulting to his fans the way he just revises history and glosses over facts as he merrily shills his way through life.

I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                              Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X