No announcement yet.

NEW Snoop Dogg!! Featuring Biggie & Faith Evans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tupac Said it himself fuck rap. I agree with him it's gotten to political and many people use it for their own good. I respect Snoop but if pac was alive he will be disappointed for what he had done behind his back. I wish Pac never got with Snoop but what can you do when youre forced to do what ever is necessary.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Comment

Pac did just make "Music" He made a way for people to understand what's going on in this world. His thoughts were to ahead of his time so he made music for the future to understand. That's Art!

Comment

Didn't*

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
          exactly, doggfather album is a damn classic, much better than doggystyle album. no limit albums were da bomb too. and many more.
          ill give u dogfather and doggystyle.. certified classics for sure.. but i think the only "solid" joint dropped on no limit was top dogg.. thast shit was dope in its time.. i dont think it holds up well now though.. that was about the last time i got into a snoop album tho

Comment

Originally posted by GabrielTate View Post
            ill give u dogfather and doggystyle.. certified classics for sure.. but i think the only "solid" joint dropped on no limit was top dogg.. thast shit was dope in its time.. i dont think it holds up well now though.. that was about the last time i got into a snoop album tho
            i liked the Paid tha Cost to Be da Bo$$ album too. songs like Ballin' and Bo$$ Playa are pure classics for me:

Comment

I disliked a lot about Snoop. But Big G.O.V. convinced me my hatred was uncalled for..

Bumped Snoop 7 days of funk album a few days ago, straight fire..

Comment

For everybody hating on Snoop:

Comment

should of just been a snoop and faith song. biggie don't sound right, going back to cali is a classic though. love the beat.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X