Dr.Dre - Gun Fiyah (New 2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr.Dre - Gun Fiyah (New 2017)

#VIP Dr. Dre shares a new track featured on HBO documentary series The Defiant Ones, and is reportedly collaborating with Eminem on new material.

A new track by Dr Dre has been unveiled. Gunfire – also spelt Gunfiyah – is his first new material since Compton in 2015, and will feature in the fourth episode of the new HBO documentary series The Defiant Ones, which explores Dre and mogul Jimmy Iovine’s careers.

A stormy, triumphant track, Dre fires off his story of survival and success: “Who got a hit just like this? And got heart and rich like this?/ Never failed, 20 years and he still got grip like this,” he raps on the track

Premiered via his Beats 1 show, The Pharmacy, a representative for the rapper told Pitchfork that Dre does not plan to release the song. The episode it is featured on will air on 14 July, but is streaming now on HBO Go and HBO Now.

In 2014, the rapper made a record-breaking $3bn Beats By Dre deal with Apple, handing over his headphone business to the digital giant. In the intervening years he has been relatively quiet on the music front, Compton being Dre’s first solo album in 16 years.

According to an interview with The Defiant Ones’ director Allen Hughes, however, the rapper and producer is working on several new musical projects. As well as his own material and what appears to be a collaboration with J Cole, Dre is back in the studio with Eminem for the latter’s ninth studio album. Dre, who had a large role in launching Eminem’s career, produced his 1999 record The Real Slim Shady. The pair most recently worked together on the 2010 album Recovery.

“Right now he’s producing, in the 11th hour, a track for Eminem’s latest album,” Hughes revealed. “So Dre’s still real active in music, you know? It’s the truth.”

Sounds very annoying. Not something I would want to bump in my ride. 2001 still could possibly do that job.

Comment

Garbage
      "Before I fear computer chips I gotta deal with brothers flippin', I don't see no devils bleedin' only black blood drippin'."

Comment

That's that heat

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

dont like it, lil bit disappointed

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

Sounds like a Compton leftover track.

Comment

Originally posted by Slut View Post
              Sounds very annoying. Not something I would want to bump in my ride. 2001 still could possibly do that job.
              2001 was a great album.
              Love it.

Послато са LG-D605 уз помоћ Тапатока
              2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Ayo Dre, stick to producing. Nah, scratch that, stick to rapping. Oh hell naw, just stick to selling overpriced headphones to white kids in the burbs.

Dre fell off so hard, his falling off is the stuff of legends. If you looked falling off up in a dictionary you'd see this:

Special one time only, limited time offer bonus:

For real though, I wish Dre would've released that planets album he was talking about a while back instead of anything rap related, something leftfield that showcased his creativity would've been so dope as he literally had nothing to prove and cleverly used Detox as a promotional tool to keep his name and brand out there.
                I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Dont like it for a bit
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow, this is really horrible..

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
                    If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
                    but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
                    -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
                    -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Palmolive Thug View Post

LMAO!!!

Comment

In general with rappers over 40 i have a blocking. I don't know why but it's like that. The guy is 52!

Anyway thanks Hard2Kill thanks for the discovery!

Comment

I heard better stuff produced by forum members lol
                          "Very nice. So what is it, *Mr.* Cocksucker now?...Lunch is for wimps."

Comment

dont like it either - then i rather stick to that trap stuff with YG (Young) Hootie from Bompton

Originally posted by Palmolive Thug View Post
                            Ayo Dre, stick to producing. Nah, scratch that, stick to rapping. Oh hell naw, just stick to selling overpriced headphones to white kids in the burbs.

Dre fell off so hard, his falling off is the stuff of legends. If you looked falling off up in a dictionary you'd see this:

Special one time only, limited time offer bonus:

For real though, I wish Dre would've released that planets album he was talking about a while back instead of anything rap related, something leftfield that showcased his creativity would've been so dope as he literally had nothing to prove and cleverly used Detox as a promotional tool to keep his name and brand out there.
                            made my day in the morning
                            collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

dre fell off production wise a long time, however his eye for talent hasnt. Jon Connor is going to be his next protege to blow up!!! verse was hot

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X