This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal Server Error 500

The site is being repeatedly attacked by what is known as a Denial of Service (DOS) attack. This is the reason for the Internal Server Error 500's that you keep seeing. The attacks are being done by the same person who recently broke into some VIP accounts as well as a staff account. The admin has figured out which accounts on the site were comrpomised and has secured them, so the attacker has now resorted to these DoS attacks. The admin is now working with the web host to stop the DoS for good.

P.S. If you were forced to change your password when you visited the site recently, it is because your account is one that had been confirmed to be compromised by the hacker.

Thanks for the heads up Alpha.

Comment

tell me it aint WW

Comment

sad this is happening in 2017
        "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

Which degenerate nerd do you speak of

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
          Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

There's no evidence that WW, 7thdayz, etc. have something to do with it.

Comment

figured a ddos was the case reading some of the beef threads lately as this site hasn't suffered any down time at all besides upgrades that i can think of.

When it comes to the 2pac scene Shit Don't Stop.

Comment

Internal Server Error 500

Originally posted by Alpha Dog View Post

P.S. If you were forced to change your password when you visited the site recently, it is because your account is one that had been confirmed to be compromised by the hacker.
                My password was:

Fuxwitbl00djmix187

How the hell did they hack that? [emoji56]

Comment

We were always cool with Worldwide, it wasn't him.

Comment

Sure as fuck wasn't me!

Comment

OK...... i HAVE to admit..... It was me!

Comment

thanks Alpha
                        Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Comment

woah let me slow my roll.. i didnt mean to imply.. i just remember him doin that to another site back in the day..

Comment

What people dont realize, is that me and kevin have both had a stalker for years. We dont know who it is. Kevin said there were 3 accounts acting wierd on his site before it went down, and someone keeps spamming his youtube channel. I have had a guy impersonating me for going on 3 years now. People need to stop talking to people claiming to be me, unless it comes from specific accounts.

Comment

Heres a exaple of the harrasment going on the last 3 years. Look at the thank you's on my post.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X