Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peep Game Too (Krysis OG Vibe Sample Switch)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually do these mixes within a matter of 5-10 minutes, I should've mixed this one better. Between a 70 hour/week job, a bi-polar crazy baby mama, and trying to make sure my kid is fed, I don't have all that much time lol.

But I do have the session file, so I may re-visit this.

The sample is indeed the orginal

I sampled a part of the song further in...a little towards the end. Not every sample has to come from a discernible part of the song....you actually have to LISTEN TO THE WHOLE SONG, to get it. And maybe then you will appreciate the Mr. King's work a little more.

As for the haters...fuck em. Never gave a shit about them, and still don't. I appreciate my limited audience that believes in my work and supports me. I do this for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Krysis View Post
      I usually do these mixes within a matter of 5-10 minutes, I should've mixed this one better. Between a 70 hour/week job, a bi-polar crazy baby mama, and trying to make sure my kid is fed, I don't have all that much time lol.

But I do have the session file, so I may re-visit this.

The sample is indeed the orginal

I sampled a part of the song further in...a little towards the end. Not every sample has to come from a discernible part of the song....you actually have to LISTEN TO THE WHOLE SONG, to get it. And maybe then you will appreciate the Mr. King's work a little more.

As for the haters...fuck em. Never gave a shit about them, and still don't. I appreciate my limited audience that believes in my work and supports me. I do this for you.
      We need more! Can't get enough of that TDGAFAU White Man'z World switch up!!

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
      If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
      but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
      -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
      -Tupac Shakur

Comment

phenomenal job!!!

Comment

Any chance for a re up? Im really interested how it turned out

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X