Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW JACK SWING: Do you love it or hate it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blacpain View Post
    yeah Color Me Badd - haha the old times

LOL how they changed I hate these african genes! They don't get old
    "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

Unknown - Untitled (On A Danny Boy.DJ Quik Dat).mp3
      It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Found this dope song on my HD today but in bad Q, I'd be thankful if someone has a good Q rip of the single, until I can hold my own CD in my hands

Comment

New Jack Swing = Best era of R&B

Comment

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post
              Thanks This sounds really dope The beat sounds so familiar to me, but Idk where I heard it before...anyways thanks for the share!

Comment

Originally posted by blacpain View Post
                yeah Color Me Badd - haha the old times

Check my photo in the members corner, recognise who I toured recently [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
                  LOL I saw your pic but I didn't recognize them without you mention it here

Dope Looks like you guys had a lot of fun...

May I ask what exactly you are working? Touring with stars sounds awesome

Comment

oh wow cool - just checked it !
                    collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                      LOL I saw your pic but I didn't recognize them without you mention it here

Dope Looks like you guys had a lot of fun...

May I ask what exactly you are working? Touring with stars sounds awesome
                      i work in australia as a promoter, its not as great as you imagine it to be.

im responsible for booking venues, security, catering, drugs, ticket sales, flights, hotels etc etc. Recently lost over $90,000 on a tour. Also cost me my wife and seeing my daughter

its not as great a job as you think it is, The highs are very high and the lows are very low

Comment

NEW JACK SWING: Do you love it or hate it?

i work in australia as a promoter, its not as great as you imagine it to be.

im responsible for booking venues, security, catering, drugs, ticket sales, flights, hotels etc etc. Recently lost over $90,000 on a tour. Also cost me my wife and seeing my daughter

its not as great a job as you think it is, The highs are very high and the lows are very low
                        Alright, thanks for the explanation

I believe that it's not always a dream job Must be very stressful to arrange all that stuff...

I understand you 100%, I've wife and daughter too and not seeing them for months would kill me too...

I'm working at a lathe and could go at Assembly and earn like 3x money I earn now working at the same factory everyday but this would mean I'd see them only a few months in the year...it's a perfect job for singles...

When you say you lost 90k means you are working independently? You are the boss?

I hope for you that you are going to earn so much money that you can stay some day at home and do your job...much respect!

Comment

I think this thread may be the decisive factor in making you a VIP [MENTION=2846]AK47.

Congrats on reppin that purple set.

*Does the Kid N Play kickstep out of thread*

SPECIAL BONUS FOOTAGE:

I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                          Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmolive Thug View Post

I think this thread may be the decisive factor in making you a VIP [MENTION=2846]AK47.

Congrats on reppin that purple set.

*Does the Kid N Play kickstep out of thread*

SPECIAL BONUS FOOTAGE:

Much thanks bro

Damn, if I had knew this earlier I had let out my passion for NJS a long time ago

I'll try to keep the NJS and R&B Legacy alive, since I've noticed we have no R&B representative here lol

I'll watch the whole video when I'm back home

Comment

I can't say i love new jack swing but can't say i don't like it either. It is just funny to me, nothing more. the 1996-2000 R&B, this is the shit!!

Comment

Originally posted by matsuda92 View Post
                                I can't say i love new jack swing but can't say i don't like it either. It is just funny to me, nothing more. the 1996-2000 R&B, this is the shit!!
                                Yea bro, I'm with you the looks of most New Jacks was kinda funny but this was their style Every Era had its own funny looks...

But when it comes to party music New Jack is the shit, it's great music to dance and party too...

I love R&B too, I'd enlarge the frame from 92-00, early Mary J. Stuff is great, Shai, Boyz II Men, Aaliyah...too much to mention Early 00s the R&B changed a lot, we heard the stuff until '03 I think but after '03 just garbage was released Nowadays you can't even talk about anymore about R&B

I'm stuck in the 90s and until today there is much stuff for me to discover

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X