Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW JACK SWING: Do you love it or hate it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
    Yea bro, I'm with you the looks of most New Jacks was kinda funny but this was their style Every Era had its own funny looks...

But when it comes to party music New Jack is the shit, it's great music to dance and party too...

I love R&B too, I'd enlarge the frame from 92-00, early Mary J. Stuff is great, Shai, Boyz II Men, Aaliyah...too much to mention Early 00s the R&B changed a lot, we heard the stuff until '03 I think but after '03 just garbage was released Nowadays you can't even talk about anymore about R&B

I'm stuck in the 90s and until today there is much stuff for me to discover
    Yeah i know what you meant but in my opinion i think that in the early 90's everybody had the same style and the same kind of drums and rythms, the same way to sing/rap a little bit like today with the trap. From 1994/95 i have the feeling artists have more identity, same for the productions.
    Pac is a good example for this

Comment

"You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

...R&B track but very smooth

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

All the death row groups: sixx feet deep,BGOTI,2dv guesss,"816",jewell,michel´le,hugg,etc.

plus: jade, whitehead bros, adina howard,
                  Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Actually i really like this one

Comment

Originally posted by matsuda92 View Post
                      Actually i really like this one

Great find thanks, I like it too...

Never heard it before, but his face seemed so familiar, I searched and it's GZA from Wu-Tang lol I don't know much about the Clan because I never listened to them...

I didn't knew he was rapping solo before Wu-Tang.

Nice tune

Comment

Yeah yesterday i was on one of my youtube playlists and i said to myself i have to add it in your thread. Glad you like it

Today i admit i don't listen a lot The Wu Tang tracks but they have some serious classics and Wu-Tang Forever is one of the hip hop albums that have really strucked me the most when it dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by matsuda92 View Post
                          Yeah yesterday i was on one of my youtube playlists and i said to myself i have to add it in your thread. Glad you like it

Today i admit i don't listen a lot The Wu Tang tracks but they have some serious classics and Wu-Tang Forever is one of the hip hop albums that have really strucked me the most when it dropped.
                          Perfect that's how I imagined this thread, sharing all the classics

Feel free to add more

I have much respect for Wu-Tang but their music never got me infected to listen more...but that's my taste....for others they are like Pac is for me....they are def. legends in the game!

I always liked Method Man & Redman more than the clan...

Redman was no official member right??

Da Goodness is 1 of my Redman favorites. When the DJ dropped this tune the whole place was burning the beat is pure fire!

Comment

They are all classics and one of my favorite era of music! Thanks for all the videos! I love it!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah Method & Redman are pure mc's. I love these dudes. No Redman is not a Clan's member, he is just Method Man's buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                                Great find thanks, I like it too...

Never heard it before, but his face seemed so familiar, I searched and it's GZA from Wu-Tang lol I don't know much about the Clan because I never listened to them...

I didn't knew he was rapping solo before Wu-Tang.

Nice tune
                                yeah you should check The Genius re-release with three bonus cuts, if you feel that kind of early vibe. GZA is a great MC on the mic
                                collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X