Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW JACK SWING: Do you love it or hate it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Rest in Heaven Heavy D...

"You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

...Rest in Heaven Gerald & Sean Levert...

Comment

Comment

Comment

...Rest in Heaven Debra Jean "Deah Dame" Hurd and Bruce Edward "Damian" Broadus aka "Damian Dame"...the good die young...

Hurd was killed in a car accident in Atlanta, Georgia on June 27, 1994. She was 35 years old. Broadus died of colon cancer on June 27, 1996, exactly two years after Hurd's death and less than a week after his solo album was released. He was 29 years old.

Comment

[MENTION=2846]AK47 thank you for sharing these tracks. i love new jack swing, i wish there was more gems. u know what is sad is in uk-when the club is about to shut and there going to start making people leave they play like 2 tracks of new jack swing. to clear the floor lmao. that shit really makes me mad, because it recharges my batteries lol and makes me want to stay and dance some more. it would be some typical shit like this that they would play last before making us leave

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post
                [MENTION=2846]AK47 thank you for sharing these tracks. i love new jack swing, i wish there was more gems. u know what is sad is in uk-when the club is about to shut and there going to start making people leave they play like 2 tracks of new jack swing. to clear the floor lmao. that shit really makes me mad, because it recharges my batteries lol and makes me want to stay and dance some more. it would be some typical shit like this that they would play last before making us leave
                You're welcome bro and please add more gems! I love this song from the Mac Band

wtf!? NJS to clear the dancefloor? This should be the best music to heat up the party I'd be mad too and booing at the DJ lol

Ok, you're from UK, I've some UK Shit for you Tongue-n-Cheek, I've their album "This is Tongue 'n' Cheek" and the single "Nobody" on Vinyl, and I love it!

Comment

(Nobody OG Version)

Comment

Comment

This is a song to brighten the lights in the club [MENTION=15130]Phenomenon

EDIT: Unfortunately I can't find 1 of my favorites of them "Street Thang"

EDIT 2: At least you can listen to it here:

Tongue 'n' Cheek - Street Thang
                      Last edited by AK47; 07-02-2017, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Comment

...awesome

Comment

guess this is more rnb swing

i usually like playing this song after "guy - i like"

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

this is new jack swing, but i would play it if i was in that mood.
                              similar to the donell jones from listening to "guy"

Comment

[MENTION=15130]Phenomenon great songs

Human Nature mix was always my fav mix of Right here...

Another 1 great SWV song...

...and when we're talking about SWV, we can't forget this classic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X