Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Nintendo Classic Edition (Releases Sep.29th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Nintendo Classic Edition (Releases Sep.29th)

It looks like the SNES Classic Edition will be priced at $80, probably because it includes two SNES controllers, where as the NES Classic Edition came with just one, which always felt kind of cheap on Nintendo’s part. We’ve also now got a complete games list for the tiny 16-bit console and the lineup looks pretty solid. Nintendo’s even included the never-before-released Star Fox 2 which has only been available to play through downloads and emulation until now.

Contra III: The Alien Wars
    Donkey Kong Country
    EarthBound
    Final Fantasy III
    F-ZERO
    Kirby Super Star
    Kirby’s Dream Course
    The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
    Mega Man X
    Secret of Mana
    Star Fox
    Star Fox 2
    Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting
    Super Castlevania IV
    Super Ghouls ‘n Ghosts
    Super Mario Kart
    Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
    Super Mario World
    Super Metroid
    Super Punch-Out!!
    Yoshi’s Island

Im Going To Pre-order A Couple So When There All Gone I Can Join In On The Gauging Party

Get select DLCs for free, play games from classic consoles, and much more by signing up for a Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion membership. Learn more here.

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Cool, maybe I'll actually be able to find one this time lol. Star Fox 2 on the list... did they finish it then? All I have for a rom is an unfinished version (and it might be Japanese, can't recall)

Comment

I still got bummed out of the fucking impossible classic edition. Because faggots just want to get their hands on it to later sell it at an inflated price whereas some of us actually want to play it

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
      Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

[MENTION=7241]THROWED how do you pre-order?

Comment

Originally posted by realest2947 View Post
          [MENTION=7241]THROWED how do you pre-order?
          Nintendo Said The Pre-Order Will Be Up Soon

Comment

If You're In The UK They Have The Preorder Up On This Site

Comment

EB games is up for pre order for anyone in Aus (in store), I'm about to drive there now on the roads like I'm motherfucking Michael Schumacher or something

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Pre ordered 2, the money grabbers can chew my nuts this time around.

Comment

You guys should check out Launchbox, RetroPie or EmulationStation. All your fav emulators and games under one hood with a netflix style interface. I'm building one right now to host in a tinyPC which will sit next to my TV in the living room.

Comment

Originally posted by KW View Post
                    I still got bummed out of the fucking impossible classic edition. Because faggots just want to get their hands on it to later sell it at an inflated price whereas some of us actually want to play it
                    lol i bought mine to play but when i seen it was selling like crack i sold it for 150 after a month of use coulda waited and sold it for $500 lmao

Comment

Oh yeah, people are getting tackled for this one. Super Mario World & Donkey Kong Country? Sold! It would've been nice to get DK Country 2 & 3 too. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by KW View Post
                        Pre ordered 2, the money grabbers can chew my nuts this time around.
                        how did you preorder two everything online is telling me no preorders are up yet

Comment

Need this! Super Mario Workd is the shit! Still have the original SNES, but it is tricky to connect it to a tv.

Comment

Originally posted by The Diabolical Truth View Post
                            how did you preorder two everything online is telling me no preorders are up yet
                            Over the counter.

Comment

Super Nintendo Classic Edition (Releases Sep.29th)

Yeaa finally! I def need it, since I missed the good deals for a NES classic This time I won't miss...

Still have the OG SNES too

Can't wait to play Earthbound officially

Any news for Pre-Orders in Germany?? I can't found anything...
                              [MENTION=911]Big G.O.V.
                              "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X