Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Nintendo Classic Edition (Releases Sep.29th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and where is SEGA dreamcast @ ?
    collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by blacpain View Post
      and where is SEGA dreamcast @ ?
      I never owned a dreamcast but I liked it. A friend had one and we used to play a Ultimate Fighting Game all the time lol.

Is SEGA still alive??
      "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
        I never owned a dreamcast but I liked it. A friend had one and we used to play a Ultimate Fighting Game all the time lol.

Is SEGA still alive??
        i heard that they are now focusing onto mobile-gaming market.
        collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

didnt know that the US version looks different

here is the one and only design [MENTION=911]Big G.O.V.
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
            didnt know that the US version looks different

here is the one and only design [MENTION=911]Big G.O.V.
            Yeah, North American and overseas versions always looked different.

Still waiting for Canadian pre-order from anywhere. Got dicked around in stores here with the NES one

Comment

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
              Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Yeah, the Star Fox II rom wasn't the finished game.

Beat part 1 with just one hand because the other one was broken and in a cast.

Comment

Cant wait to pick mine up in 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo View Post
                    Cant wait to pick mine up in 2 weeks.
                    Daaamn, I couldn't find any other pre order offer, so I must go at MediaMarkt at release day...I hope I can grab one

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                      Daaamn, I couldn't find any other pre order offer, so I must go at MediaMarkt at release day...I hope I can grab one
                      I thought they are already sold out at media markt due to preorders

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo View Post
                        I thought they are already sold out at media markt due to preorders
                        Yea the online shop is sold out, but I read somewhere that shops like MM & Saturn will get a few SNES in the stores...

I don't know if it's true but I hope it is

Comment

Originally posted by KW View Post
                          I still got bummed out of the fucking impossible classic edition. Because faggots just want to get their hands on it to later sell it at an inflated price whereas some of us actually want to play it
                          i had it sold it when i seen how much it was going for ... but i just bought a clone from dhgate and its works better ... the only thing is the sound on the select screen is whacked but other than that its pretty much perfect but i dont think its hackable... i paid 84 for the clone
                          $60 for original then sold it for 150 a month later and now bought the clone. btw it looks exactly the same and has hd be careful if you get it though make sure its not the one with the 500 games and make sure its got the wii ports and not some fake original nintendo ports

Comment

Can you play the old SNES cassettes with it or what's up with this console

Comment

Originally posted by Dominator View Post
                              It's basically an official emulator you hook up to your TV, there's no slot for cartridges (and it fits in your hand, they're tiny)

Comment

Originally posted by Dominator View Post
                                It's basically an official emulator you hook up to your TV, there's no slot for cartridges (and it fits in your hand, they're tiny)

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X