Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remaster & Edit help!!!!

#djs

Can anyone remaster this track & also remove that annoying moaning girl???

Any help will be repped!!!!

Hi bro! From my experience (not an expert) you can't remove the girl vocals on the second verse if you don't have the patterns of the song. All you can do is try to reduce it but doing this you will also reduce the rapper's voice. On the other hand you just have to cut off the second chorus where we hear the bitch for the first time and replace the cut part by the first chorus in the beginning of the track where the bitch is not.
    It was a little challenge for me as i'm not familiar with single track mastering (without patterns) and i had nothing to do. So i don't know if it will help you but i made a try. It took me about 30 min with adobe audition 3.

www4.zippyshare/v/uvWZvJNv/file.html

Add .com after zippyshare because i can't post links yet as i'm new on this forum. At least the bitch is too times less on the track. I'm sure someone can do better with time but don't hope a real CDQ with this track (from your rip anyway) as its quality is very bad. Maybe i did too much on the treble (dont know if you see what i mean..) but now it is cleaner in my opinion.
    Last edited by matsuda92; 06-24-2017, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
      #djs

Can anyone remaster this track & also remove that annoying moaning girl???

Any help will be repped!!!!
      That songs hard, who is that?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
      If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
      but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
      -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
      -Tupac Shakur

Comment

[MENTION=911]Big G.O.V. on which underground release you got your magic hands on, now?
        hope somebody can help you with your master/removing stuff, but it will be hard.
        collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by blacpain View Post
          @<a href="http://www.2pac-forum.com/member.php?u=911" target="_blank">Big G.O.V.</a> on which underground release you got your magic hands on, now?
          hope somebody can help you with your master/removing stuff, but it will be hard.
          Ever heard of Young Know from Frisco??

The song i posted to remaster is Young Know, but an underground tape only release which is ultra rare. only the bad rip is out.
          Last edited by Big G.O.V.; 06-24-2017, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Niner_M_O_B View Post
            That songs hard, who is that?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
            Young Know

Last edited by Big G.O.V.; 06-24-2017, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by matsuda92 View Post
              Hi bro! From my experience (not an expert) you can't remove the girl vocals on the second verse if you don't have the patterns of the song. All you can do is try to reduce it but doing this you will also reduce the rapper's voice. On the other hand you just have to cut off the second chorus where we hear the bitch for the first time and replace the cut part by the first chorus in the beginning of the track where the bitch is not.
              It was a little challenge for me as i'm not familiar with single track mastering (without patterns) and i had nothing to do. So i don't know if it will help you but i made a try. It took me about 30 min with adobe audition 3.

www4.zippyshare/v/uvWZvJNv/file.html

Add .com after zippyshare because i can't post links yet as i'm new on this forum. At least the bitch is too times less on the track. I'm sure someone can do better with time but don't hope a real CDQ with this track (from your rip anyway) as its quality is very bad. Maybe i did too much on the treble (dont know if you see what i mean..) but now it is cleaner in my opinion.
              3729 REP POINTS for you my friend!!! I think you did a good job removing that lady from the song, and i believe you it wasnt easy to remove it and also to remaster it because the sound is just soo bad. the rip is from the early 90s and the source was a tape cassette, the song was never released on cd.

i cannot say more than thank you my friend! i am sure you will be able to post links very soon

Comment

Glad you found it useful! I have not completly remove the lady from the song. She was there 2 times on the track. Now she's here just one time, in the second verse where i can't do anything as i explained before.
                If i have time and motivation i'll try to do "a little bit" better for the quality. It is possible but as i said don't expect perfect quality. I'll hit you.

Man, i thought this track was contemporary! It really is from the early 90s?? You're talkin about the track i've touch? If it is that's crazy because it sounds dirty south. It would mean the guys was ahead of their time. That "come true" track is sick tough. It reminds me some sounds of the rapper Paris.
                Last edited by matsuda92; 06-24-2017, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Hope the end result goes well!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X