Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new gen goat who is saving rap music

Lil pump >>>>>> tupac.

Lil pump is that guy who has cheetos hairs and pink nails ?

Comment

Never heard of him.srsly.
      Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Don't spread that blasphemy in here.

Comment

Lol. I want the same weed you smoke bro. This dude is the 348th lil wayne clone. His sound is not bad but he has nothing special. I love Gucci Mane for example but i see him as a "Trap" god while i see 2Pac is a "Rap" god.
          Do you think that lil pump will have several dedicated fan sites like 2Pac-Forum or that people will speak about his music in 20 years??

Comment

sounds like a lil kid

Comment

One of my boys actually records that queef here in Miami..

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
              If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
              but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
              -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
              -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by matsuda92 View Post
                Lol. I want the same weed you smoke bro. This dude is the 348th lil wayne clone. His sound is not bad but he has nothing special. I love Gucci Mane for example but i see him as a "Trap" god while i see 2Pac is a "Rap" god.
                Do you think that lil pump will have several dedicated fan sites like 2Pac-Forum or that people will speak about his music in 20 years??
                U are entitle to opinion, if this dude sound is not as bad then Paris Hilton is diamond plaque worthy [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't believe my ears are tainted. Like [MENTION=9902]Hard2Kill please don't bring this bullshit, enough with Diddy being thrown around threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sure, hes the next makaveli, deep lyrics, dope beats.. nice stuff

Lil bump>90s rap
                    Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X