Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartelsons Music Presents: 2Pac - With Respect (Vol. 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that u see how big I am you dnt want none hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahha ahahha!!!!!!!!!

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
    If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
    but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
    -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
    -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Niner_M_O_B View Post
      Now that u see how big I am you dnt want none hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahha ahahha!!!!!!!!!
      Son, I'm as big as you, but more in shape. I would run laps around you. Im also a half inch taller than you. You aint tryna catch a asthma attack.Your not getting the point tho. Stop being so arrogant.

Im trying to make a point to you, and your not getting it. Just chill. Not 100%, because you gotta be a smartass on the forums, but everything that comes out of your mouth is is less of sarcasm and more of confrontational.

Just because I'm a big guy like you, dont mean I run around the threating people. Its just disrespectful. i can't recall anytime that I have ever physically threatened someone, especially without them threatening me physically first.

I grew up fighting in the streets of new York. I can box like a motherfucker. I am military trained to top it off. I have shot guns bigger than you. That dont give me the right to physically threaten people though. In fact, it puts me in a position to defend those who are smaller than me, especially woman and children.

Being a big guy dont mean you can fight either. Being big is a huge weakness unless your in shape, and most other big guys I know, can't fight, because they never had ro fight growing up, due to everyone being to scared to get in a brawl with them, which means most big guys have little to no experience with hand to hand combat.

Get over yourself. Odds are, you dont even know how to fight, and the fact that your 300 lbs reveals a lot about what kind of exercise you get, and what limits you push your body to.

I guess what I'm saying, is stop being such a asshole.
      Last edited by 7thdayprofessor; 08-06-2017, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 7thdayz View Post
        [MENTION=893]2psah [MENTION=15359]matsuda92 [MENTION=15439]Niner_M_O_B

Did any of you guys blow bubbles as a kid? All sarcasm aside. Being serious.
        Not that much. My dad was beating my mother every day and he was drinking alcohol everyday until the day he left us all. Then my mother had to provide for me and my sister so i only saw her after 6 o clock (while bed time is at 7 as a kid). We grew up very very poor. Then i was to busy being beaten up by foreigners in school every day because my mother couldn't afford the kind of clothes the other kids were wearing. To the point i skipped school and got the wrong friends and ended up in jail. Then i got Tinnitus (look it up)(the score is i have 3 different high pitched noises in my head) long story short, I'm a very bitter person who doesn't give a fuck about other people their feelings..

But i have to say, my sister has 3 lovely kids. And we blow bubbles together. Because i don't want them to grow up the way i did. And i have to admit, blowing bubbles with them made me realize i still have like 5% heart left..

btw, this sad story isn't to get someones sympathies, i could care less. Hence the 5%..

Comment

Damn, so much passion & love in this thread, can't wait to see y'all reactions when you'll hear Volume 2

Comment

[MENTION=893]2psah [MENTION=15359]matsuda92 [MENTION=15439]Niner_M_O_B

Did any of you guys blow bubbles as a kid? All sarcasm aside. Being serious.
            5 minutes after:

Well bubbles was lookin for you last night.

6'4? Damn. Must got a lot on your mind with that big ass head.
            Welcome to the club 7thdayz! [MENTION=893]2psah [MENTION=15359]matsuda92 [MENTION=15439]Niner_M_O_B [MENTION=15384]7thdayz
            Last edited by matsuda92; 08-06-2017, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PainIsLove4Thugz View Post
              Damn, so much passion & love in this thread, can't wait to see y'all reactions when you'll hear Volume 2

I don't know why but i think i won't comment this one..

Comment

Originally posted by matsuda92 View Post
                I don't know why but i think i won't comment this one..
                Mon commentaire ou la mixtape?

Comment

Originally posted by PainIsLove4Thugz View Post
                  Mon commentaire ou la mixtape?
                  Je ne commenterai pas la mixtape , vu le bordel que ça fout. Tu connais Cartelsons?

Comment

Originally posted by matsuda92 View Post
                    Je ne commenterai pas la mixtape , vu le bordel que ça fout. Tu connais Cartelsons?
                    ça se comprend ha ha... I don't know Cartelsons, just found about his tapes on Facebook few months ago.

Comment

Ok man

Comment

With a clear head, i would like to apologize for what i said about 2Psah and KW. I got mad for nothing.
                        Last edited by matsuda92; 08-08-2017, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Thank you my friend.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X