Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartelsons Music Presents: 2Pac - With Respect (Vol. 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petty niggaz now a days, smfh..

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
    If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
    but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
    -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
    -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Niner_M_O_B View Post
      Shut down??? How tf nigga? I stopped cuz u ain't worth my time whoadi.. Keep running ur mouth jit.. Like I GAF [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

you stopped until you commented on this thread again and threw a jab way to contradict yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
        you stopped until you commented on this thread again and threw a jab way to contradict yourself.
        Learn to hold ur tounge whoadi, no one gives a fuck abt ur opinion cuz..

If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

I bet u smoke bap ass herb too hahaha, soft ass nigga..

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

I bet u smoke bap ass herb too hahaha, soft ass nigga..

I smoke the finest it gets delivered to my door http://www.thcdelivery.ca/ i dont gotta run for dope we legal here mofo.

Comment

I smoke the finest it gets delivered to my door http://www.thcdelivery.ca/ i dont gotta run for dope we legal here mofo.
              Lmfao, yea Miami too lil nigga shut ur mouth already I dnt gaf what u got to say nigga.. Dnt address me again whoadi..

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Lmfao, yea Miami too lil nigga shut ur mouth already I dnt gaf what u got to say nigga.. Dnt address me again whoadi..

You act like you could do something internet banger your the type that deserves to have his brains blowed out by nigga's.

Comment

You act like you could do something internet banger your the type that deserves to have his brains blowed out by nigga's.
                  Come to Dade and then run ya mouth jitter bug.. I bet you want say shit if u knew who I was. Shit, u wouldn't even say shit if u just even saw me for a split second lmao.. 6'4, 300 lb solid OG dope boy from tha dirty streets of Dade County.. lmfao, petty ass niggaz like to get brave online..

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

I wouldnt even piss on your gravestone cause thats to good for you maybe your mama fuck you bitch im done cant be bothered with fairy's.

Comment

Wgebever you in Miami just say tha name Tec, lmfao.. I ain't hard to find G..

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Wgebever you in Miami just say tha name Tec, lmfao.. I ain't hard to find G..

If i wanted anymore lip from you i'd jiggle my zipper but sorry i don't swing that way.But do your thing Big Tec cause i know we honestly couldnt care less about each others comments or situations so this is where it ends for me as net beef is just retarded stay pimpin player.

Comment

If i wanted anymore lip from you i'd jiggle my zipper but sorry i don't swing that way.But do your thing Big Tec cause i know we honestly couldnt care less about each others comments or situations so this is where it ends for me as net beef is just retarded stay pimpin player.
                          Dale

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

LOL you act like it was a personal attack on the dude i didn't say your mixtape fuckin sucks i said it was horrible and i like anyone am entitled to my opinion whether you or anyone on god's green earth likes it.First off i listened to the entire mixtape and yes i didn't like it or the beat selections for the pella's and i have been on the 2pac scene since 1998 and listening to 2pac since 1995 does that mean i don't listen to 2pac remixes or that anyone in the thread has to even care what my opinion is hell no i don't expect them to i just gave my comment you or the DJ doesn't have to like it.This is a forum and people are going to give you criticism/praise it don't matter what body of work you do your always gonna get that.I think i have the rhythm in me as you call at as i have 638 artists 800,000 songs or more as i been collecting hip hop for 15 years.I have seen Eminem Royce Da 5'9 50 Cent Ice Cube Wc Mack 10 Young Buck Tony Yayo Llyod Banks Hopsin Xzibit (who i hung out with for a night while repping wearing my 2pac hoodie)just to name a few so don;t come at me with that you don't know hip hop BS.Also absolutely no disrespect to you at all [MENTION=15359]matsuda92 as you are entitled to your opinion as well but please try to remember that you are on a 2pac forum everything's not gonna be sugarcoated.As far as respect you earn respect with me it is never given same goes for me in everyday life if i don't like you i don't mind telling a person.

if you know anything at all most these DJ's i listed are 2pac mixers.

Like you said this is a forum where everybody can speak and i found your comment harsh, and unkind. So i allowed myself to reply. It's not because you think the pellas don't suit the beats that you can quietly say it deserves 0,5/10 and tell people to ignore the dude's work. I don't know if he made the beats but if he did just for that your note is ridiculous. At least in your last reply you are more constructive in your critic.

My bad for the rythm shit, i tought you said the tape was offbeat. I read wrong. The photo with Xzibit is supposed to impress me? Why you post photos with your stuff, these are just files on your pc man!

Comment

Originally posted by matsuda92 View Post
                              Like you said this is a forum where everybody can speak and i found your comment harsh, and unkind. So i allowed myself to reply. It's not because you think the pellas don't suit the beats that you can quietly say it deserves 0,5/10 and tell people to ignore the dude's work. I don't know if he made the beats but if he did just for that your note is ridiculous. At least in your last reply you are more constructive in your critic.

My bad for the rythm shit, i tought you said the tape was offbeat. I read wrong. The photo with Xzibit is supposed to impress me? Why you post photos with your stuff, these are just files on your pc man!
                              I'm not trying to impress you or anyone i ever come across in life i give a fuck what anyone in this life thinks and care about for no one's opinion you implied that i didn't have rhythm or no good music tastes and then you try to switch it around about the tape being off beat thats why i posted what i posted with pc files and a pic and you try to switch it around.Your just lame as that fuckin [MENTION=15439]Niner_M_O_B bunch of literal fake ass bitches this is why i left the 2pac scene years ago nothin but Pre-Madonna faggots get the fuck out of here and do yourself a favor and dont comment on my shit.

Comment

One of the values of the hip-hop is respect, and your first comment was poor.

Are you serious, you took me points rep? You think it will prevent me to sleep tonight? To me this is not important. You for example you have 1800 rep power but you're a dick! You could have 100000 rep points and you'll still be a dick! You called me bitch in private but i swear you wouldn't say that in front of me dude. You would eat the dust right now. I'm in France so i will never meet you but go meet Niner Mob, i'm sure you would shut your mouth. I won't insult you (even if i want to) because i know we'll never meet so it would be too easy.

I didn't switch around. I noticed i read wrong your first reply. When i make mistake i put myself in question.

You "left the Pac scene" but bro, no one gives a fuck, you are nobody, like me. You think X remembers you??

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X