• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KREW View Post
    I'll submit something for the tape. I'll think of some samples you can use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice, looking forward to it!

Originally posted by Creation View Post
    I will never NOT be hyped for a D-Ace tape! Can't wait to hear it, i have a ton of samples that ill go through & list them & get back to you about it
    Awesome, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Palmolive Thug View Post
      Looking forward to it, maybe hook up with @MrMind and request that he slices the One Nation session tracks into different frequency bands how he does when he remasters but instead of him sticking them back together as a track he just forwards you the DIY stems? That way you have the overall pieces of a track and can line them up in your DAW to drop out certain elements whilst emphasising others in case you wish to add new drums, a bassline etc.. along with new melodies and instrumentation as this should prevent the warbling effect, artefacts or thin vocals you sometimes get in CG pellas. Also I would look into filtering/EQing some of the stems as well as it should in theory allow you to roll off all unwanted frequencies and render a crystal clear acapella with minimal noise.

To me a lot of the One Nation tracks are unpolished gems as people don't listen due to the bare bones beats and this would give these lesser known vocals a chance to shine. For example, this:

Would fit very well with this:

If not in terms of a direct sample and overlay then by using the layered production cues of the former to jazz up the latter (esp those organ sounds, whew!) along with a set of replayed drums (live style complete with ghost notes and brush sounds) and so on and so forth...

this is a dope song

Comment

Plz do a Pac track feat. a Trick Daddy verse..

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
        If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
        but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
        -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
        -Tupac Shakur

Comment

A little snippet from my upcoming mixtape. These mixes are still in their early stages, far from finished, and more to come. The mixtape will most likely be released by the end of this year.

#DJ #VIP
          Last edited by D-Ace; 06-30-2017, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Everything The Owe sounds off the chain so far, nicely done. So nice to hear these rarely used pellas getting some shine.

Are all of these beats your own creations?
            I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
            Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmolive Thug View Post
              Everything The Owe sounds off the chain so far, nicely done. So nice to hear these rarely used pellas getting some shine.

Are all of these beats your own creations?
              Yeah, thanks man. Drums are kinda wack on most of them right now but I will work on them later!

Comment

[MENTION=842]D-Ace

... No "It Ain't Easy"

Comment

[MENTION=1052]BigR not yet, but I will make more mixes, I will defenitely try to do a mix for this track!

Comment

Originally posted by D-Ace View Post
                    [MENTION=1052]BigR not yet, but I will make more mixes, I will defenitely try to do a mix for this track!
                    Yes, you definitely will.

Comment

A little snippet from my upcoming mixtape. These mixes are still in their early stages, far from finished, and more to come. The mixtape will most likely be released by the end of this year.

#DJ #VIP
                      HARD AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
                      If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
                      but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
                      -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
                      -Tupac Shakur

Comment

#DJ #VIP

Someone needs to contact you with studio acapellas to make a big 2Pac project because your mixes are all amazing. You're in the top 3 best 2pac mixers ever dude.

I Know Death Follows Me
                        But
                        I'll Murder Him First

Comment

I'm fully supporting your projects D. The last tape was really a banger so I'm really looking forward to this!

Comment

Yeah, thanks man. Drums are kinda wack on most of them right now but I will work on them later!
                            They are No lies were told. I think you need someone else to collaborate with, for example lets look at Chad and Pharrell. Together as the Neps their beats are off the chain as one focuses on the percussion and the other the melody, their solo work never comes close to their duo offerings and this is what I hear in your work as it needs a counterpoint, someone to add their style into the mix and create something different for as decent as they sound right now you can hear your identical workflow, thought process and general creative process all over them whereas to jam with another would bring that spontaneity and happy accident vibe they currently lack.

BTW, whilst you're on. Could you get in touch with DJ Cvince and ask him for a HQ MP3 source file of his Hit Em Up remix that was on the AEOM tape as the version they released was brickwalled and Cvince usually mixes his tracks perfectly for maximum bump. Maybe Cvince is who you need to collab with? Now that would be one heck of tape, you heard it here first.

*debos executive producer credit*

*puffs cigar*

*rests arm on [MENTION=842]D-Aces shoulder*
                            I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                            Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

#DJ #VIP
                              Can't wait to hear the final mixes. Gonna start on that mix you wanted, might submit one more.

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:
                              http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...92711&p=676617

Comment

[MENTION=842]D-Ace guess you gotta drop a Peep Game 2 mix now

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X